ATPWTHSQ (chapter 1)

-3 weeks later-

ive notice my jeans that fit me last week dont so i just grab some shots and throw sweat pants over them. i already have my make up and hair done, so i went down stairs to get something to eat then wait for austin to give me a ride to school. i hear a knock at the door, i went to get it to see austin looking sexy as ever. i run up and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, i kissed him with everything i had. he moans and starts kissing me back. a few minutes he pulls away.

"i love you whitney and ill do anything and everything for you" austin said. all of a sudden my stomach starts turning. i jump out of his embraze and run to the bathroom. "whitney whats wrong?" i hear austin say in  a worried voice as he followed me.

i made it just in time to the bathroom toliet and started puking my guts out. thank god austin was there to hold my hair back and rubbing my back. when i was finished i flushed the toliet and got up and brushed my teeth. i felt worse than ever so after i brushed my teeth i went to leave in my bed with austin by my side.

it was quiet for a few minutes til i broke the silence, "i love you austin dont leave me" i said bringing tears to my eyes.

he kissed me gently and whispers " never baby, lets take you to the doctors" he picked me up and caried me out to his car.

on the way to the doctors he held my hand. when we got there i was nervous and wondering whats wrong with my body. we were waiting for almost 30 minutes til i was called back, i told austin to stay in the waiting room. i went in to the room telling the doctor what was going on with me: hungry more, more mood swings, weight gain, and my puking issue.

"ma'am" the doctor came in 5 minutes later "those signs are teliing me your pregnant but to make sure, can you take this pregnacy test for me?"

"yeah" i took the test from her and went to the bathroom and followed the directions. after i peed on the stick, i waited 3 minutes.i looked at the test to see a little purple plus sign. i went back to the room i was in to see the doctor waiting for me to come back.

"heres the test" i said nervously.

"congrationulation, your pregnant" she said looking at me in a happy face.

"thanks can i go now?" i asked

yes you can" she said" good luck on your pregnacy and i will set you up an otrasound appoint me i will call u and tell u the date and time"

"thanks"

i left the room to find austin. i just wanted to be in his arms.

hey baby" austin said i ran in to his arms before he could say anything else "whats wrong baby?" i heard him say.

"can i tell you in the car, please?" i said looking in his eyes.

"yes, of course" he said grabbing my hand to leave. once we got in the car he asked "whats wrong? is everything ok?"

"babe please dont be mad" he looked at me confused but i went on before he can say anything, " when we had sex are condum broke and i'm pregnant" i said