"I do"

Brooke's PoV

Saturday. Today's the day, the day I marry Adam. If there's any hope of me being found, then please let me be found, I can't do this. "There you go miss all dressed up and make-up done you can go and get married now"

Everyone thinks am happy here, they have no idea what Adam has been doing, and he wants to keep it that way. He threatened to kill everyone I know and love If I didn't, this is my only choice.

"Yes, thank you I look so beautiful" I smile "Thanks to you Sophia" "Awe it was nothing you're welcome" She smiles back, the only difference is, her smile was real.

I look at myself in the mirror seeing Sophia leaving before, looking at myself fully. This feels so wrong, I shouldn't be here and I really shouldn't be marrying him, this is all wrong. I hear the wedding music playing signaling for me to come out. Well here goes nothing. Literally.

Josh and Simon's PoV

We're nearly there Brooke, just hang on a little longer, we'll be there soon.

Brooke's PoV

I walk through the doors, seeing Adam standing at the altar. That should be Simon up there, not him.

That's all I can think about, Simon. The way he talked, so smooth, like he didn't have a care in the world. How gentle and soft is hands were, whenever he hugged me or ran his fingers through my hair. I miss him so much.

What about Josh? Is he okay? I miss him too I finally found my brother, my family and now it's all gone again, because of him.

I get in front of Adam and look down. He whispers in my ear "Don't worry we won't be here long I told him to skip right to the end, I know you won't run or anything, I just need you to say I do and that's it" I look up to see him smirking, I wish I could wipe that smirk of his face.

"Do you Adam Summer take Brooke Bradley to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Adam says.

"And do you Brooke Bradley take Adam Summer to be you're lawfully wedded husband?"

I hesitate, I really don't want to say yes, but what other choice do I have.

"I......d-"

!BANG!

I look over to the doors and see Simon running in, Oh my god he's here. I see a bunch of police officers and also Josh come in as well, I start walking over to them until, my arm is harshly grabbed and pulled back. I feel something cold and metal touch the side of my head.

"EVERYONE STAY WERE YOU ARE OR ILL FUCKING KILL HER" He has a gun to my head. In an instant everyone stops moving, and stares at us. "So this is Simon I am guessing" He says, while quickly pointing the gun at Simon, then back to my head. I nod.

He then points the gun at Simon and shoots. "NOOOO YOU FUCKING LUNATIC" I shout at Adam while hitting him best I could, next minute I was on the ground and then in a pair of arms.

I looked up to see it was Josh and see Adam in handcuffs, I look over to Simon, to see him on a gurney. I just stay in Josh's arms hugging him while crying.

Why? Why did this all have to happen? Simon could be dead, he might not make it. I continue crying in Josh's arms, before slipping into a deep sleep, everything went black.