Character's Profile

The Loyals
-isang dance group na sikat sa St.Bernadett Collage and pinagkakaguluhan ng lahat ng babae sa campus.And it have 5 members na pinangungunahan ni Ryan Brent.

Ryan Brent Scott
-The Leader

Ryan is the bossy and the cold one in the group .What he wants he get.Gusto nya sya ang  masusunod sa lahat.

"What is mine ,is mine "
"Back off"

Joshua "Josh"Lopez
-The joker

"He always want everybody to be happy.he had his own way to make you laught whenever you are sad.."

"Don't be sad,I'm here"
"Haha"

Nicolas Jasper Jackson
-The Playboy

Ang pinaka play boy sa kanilang lahat halos araw araw may ibat ibang babae.kung sa iba one month or three month rule , but Nicolos  is different,he has one day rule after one day and they're done.

"One day,and were done"
"Hey Babe"

Alexander Shawn Gonzales
-The Music lover

Shawn loves music like as he love his fist love but he is unlucky because the  girl he likes doesn't feel the same way he do..

"idaan na lang natin yan sa kanta"

Wayne Adrian Lee
-the heart breaker

Parehas sila ni Nicolas ,they like girl ,to make fun. He wants to play  girls feelings.Mahilig syang paasahin ang mga babae .

"I want you ..but not as my girlfriend I want you as my toy.."

"Let's play"

Andrea Nyra Mendez
-The positive thinker

She is Kylie's Best friend she likes music very much. She's is famous in there campus because of her Voice she like to make a cover.And she,also known for her positive thingking.

"Yah!!we can do it"
"Fighting"

Dwayne Lopez

-The Writer

He is the only boy Best friend of kylie ,he likes to write,a story ,poet.And he is also half brother of Nicolas.And she like her Best  Friend secretly.

"Dream on."

Kylie Maxine Santos

-the simple girl 

kylie is just a simple girl,na may crush sa isang kilalang lalaki sa campus ,na hindi naman sya nagustuhan 

"don't give up"