Chapter 1

She's not wearing that^
"Ms.Stanton...Ms.Stanton" my nosey neighbor is snapping his crusty pussy smelling fingers in my face. "What Dale" I drly say back. "I heard this loud noise on the block I thought it came from here" He looks worried but really he just wanna know what's going on in my house "Dale Babe" he's really starting to aggravate me "Yes Babygirl" he says licking his lips then biting it making my whole soul cringe in disgust. "Touch your motherfucking nose for the millionth time since I moved in you been all on my clit everytime you hear some shit in the neighborhood fuck off you know it's me stop acting like you a dumb blonde you a whole nigga you black not white shut the fuck up you know what a gun sound like and you know I pulled the Damn trigger and I have no problem offing you just like I did this other bitch in my living room floor fuck off my doorstep Dale" I go off on him.

He looks at me with a shocked expression like i hurt this man feelings. He nods his head and do what I said. "Oh and Dale" he turns around happy as fuck. "Wash you crusty pissy pussy fingers before ringing my Damn doorbell" I walk in my house and slam the door. I walk over to this bitch body and shake my head let me tell you why she dead FLASHBACK BITCHESSS

Ok so I'm on the corner doing my thing thissle selling my rocks passing out gelato and moon rock you feel me and this bitch walk up to me and we do our "slick" drug pass because come on now everybody knows it by now but anyways she takes the rock and walks off to her car like fast as hell so something in my gut said count the money she just gave you so I lick my finger and start thumbing through this bitch played me my moon rock is 20 a gram and this bitch took 5 grams and gave my ass 85 dollars no bitch run me my 15. I look around and her shit is nowhere to be found so I hopped in my truck and called my boy who runs every license plate of any car that stops by me. The phone is ringing while I'm speeding seeing if i can see her then my nigga answered "Wassup Royalty" "Man I need you to find the last license plate you ran my nigga and quick like" " ight 214-XO75 is at the address 245 Park street drive" I started speeding to the address and hangs up I pull up slowly to the bitch location and go back around to make sure I'm right then I stop in front of her house cause Ian no scary bitch to park a block away. I open my armrest and pull out my pink bedazzled gun my daddy gave me when I first started. I put it in my waistband then grabs my pink ski mask and my rings then gets out the truck. I walk to her door like the badass woman I am and knocks on her door in the process I'm putting on my ski mask. Then I here and whole bunch of locks locking that pissed me off cause she know she shorted me then try to run from the payment nah Bitch run me my shit.

I go back to my truck and pull out my enforcer (the thing the police use to break doors down) and I call my main nigga Kenny and Nikko and tell them to speed down here ain't no time to waste. I walk back to the door with my enforcer and place it on the doorstep where they can't see it then I knock again. I see the blinds open out the corner of my eye. I here a car pull up behind me and I see Kenny and Nikko get out with 3 more niggas. I smile then grab my enforcer and they already knew my plan. We grabbed the handles and after a couple swings the door was down. All I see is nigga running out the back door before I could say anything Kenny and my guys were after them. I run up the stairs and pull my gun out I start kicking doors down and nobody was in them then I hear "shhh she got in" I pat my hair with the gun and walk to the last door I didn't kick down and thought why not torture the bitch by making my heels click against the wood floor so I paced back and forth past the door. I thought it was enough walking so I took my heels off and threw them down the stairs.

I know I know Royalty you're dumb for throwing you heels down the stairs no if the fall down right it sounds like somebody pushed me down the stairs or somebody left the house. I'm glad my momma blessed me with patients cause I sat at the door waiting for her to open it. After a good 10 minutes she opens the door and walks out. She looks around but doesn't see me sitting on the floor in the corner so she tells whoever is in the bathroom to come out and this little girl walks out she's about 2 or 3 young enough where if I kill her no good stealing momma she won't remember it. I clock my gun and let me tell y'all this bitch jumped out her skin. She looks down at me and I slowly stand. I'm giving her the coldest look I can give. I look at the little girl and pulled my rag out and put it on her face I start hearing the bitch scream and as I see her eyes close I shoot the bitch in her leg bitch thought she was dying quick I have alot more planned

HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLEASE COMMENT DON'T GHOST IT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS LIKE TELL THEM "READ THIS SHIT IT'S BOMB"