Beginng

So, this is just to give help to people who need it. Basically, I will be going over depression and other topics that may fall under that category.

I know this isn't the most exciting or particularly "happy" of a story, but I feel that it is important that I make one. I see ones about cutting and stuff similar to that, but not really depression in general (either that or I'm blind and don't bother to even look).

So, you may or may not be wondering, how would I know how depression feels? Well, I used to be extremely depressed myself. I don't feel comfortable with going over all the details, but I will discuss the important parts.

This was about two years ago, so thankfully I have gotten over it. It was so bad that it got to the point where I would cry myself asleep at night, and have dreams of me killing myself.

I normally hate putting negative stories on wattpad, because honestly I hate reading other peoples depressing stuff, and it really isn't apart of my life anymore.

It's weird and a little funny that I'm extremely emo on the inside and outside, but I really don't hate life too much. I would rather be alive that be dead.

I was selfish to ever want to take away my life, just because I was only thinking of myself. I thought that I would be happier gone, and so would everyone else. I didn't think how my family would feel if they just walked into my room one day and saw me lying dead on the floor. Or, they got a phone call from my school saying that I killed myself.

A lot of people think suicide is a laughing matter. It isn't. What if your closest friend or family member that you care dearly about killed themselves? Would you laugh then? I hope not.

Even if you don't think anyone cares about you, there is always someone who does. And someone is better than no one. It may not seem like I now but things will get better, I promise.

I can't change your mind, I'm just one person. In fact, you don't have to listen to what I say. But, I am here for you.

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me or you can comment if you prefer.

You may not care, but I do. ❤