Cutting

Cutting. A great pain reliever. When we are alone, we may result to this as a painkiller.I never really cut myself, because I was a bit younger and didn't really understand much. When my mom saw me crying in my room, she would ask, "What is wrong?"

I never told her. Maybe if I did it would have helped me more. I could have gotten professional help, and I could have gotten much better.

But, instead of speaking up, we use cutting as a way to relief our worries and sorrows. To us, cutting is our medicine. The way the blade feels against our skin gives us satisfaction.

Cutting is not a healthy way of relieving pain or stress you feel inside. Instead of cutting why not go on a peaceful walk with people you love most? You could also be around your pets since they are great at relieving stress, depression, etc... If you can't stop cutting then I would advise you to seek medical help.

Get professional help if needed. Please stop cutting. Like I said before, your life matters. If your doing it because you're being bullied or made fun of, talk to someone you trust. That way you can get it to stop possibly.

Someone cares about you. Don't think differently. Please don't hurt yourself.

💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜