027 | ARTICLE

BREAKOUT ACTRESS, ELLERY SAWYER AND STRANGER THINGS' FINN WOLFHARD. DATING?

Since their ship name was revealed to the public in October, earlier this year, the world came to be known of 'Fellery' the ship name for Finn Wolfhard and Ellery Sawyer, two childhood best friends in the acting industry.

Ellery has been known for her numerous roles such as Cleo in Crash & Bernstein, Cyd in Best Friends Whenever, and her newest, Rocky on Fuller House. This teen has had a wide variety of roles ranging from Broadway to the big screen.

Her best friend Finn Wolfhard, a fellow Canadian native, has also graced our screens in many shows and features, The 100, Stranger Things, and IT to name a few.

But only recently have we learned of the ship name created for the two by their respective friends from the IT cast, Chosen Jacobs, Sophia Lillis, Jack Grazer, etc.

And since the rise of this ship, the internet has gone crazy. Many hashtags (#AllAboardtheSSFellery, #Fellerywillrise, and even #TeamFellery) have trended on Twitter over the past few weeks.

These two young actors have even been known to dish it out and flirt over their social media's. And all this interaction has made both us and the fans bite our nails as we think 'When will Fellery become a thing?' Well wait no more!

Earlier this week, Ellery posted a picture of herself onto Instagram captioning it 'I swear this wasn't planned' and the comment section of her post seemed average, until a certain brunette boy let it slip that the two were dating commenting,

'Get out, that's my girlfriend'

In any other circumstance we'd be left laughing over how cute and adorable the two 14 year old actors friendship is but the fact that both of their friend groups exploded in excitement over the knowledge that this is true.

More evidence due to Finn's last post picturing Ellery in none other than the Museum of Ice Cream in Los Angeles, captioned,

'Everyone look at my beautiful accomplice, Ms. Ellery Jessica Sawyer (-Wolfhard)'

Ellery's mother even posted to her Instagram (and I advise you to follow Ms. Sawyer's Instagram not only for the adorable ellery-finn interaction and pictures of the young actress and all her friends but because Ms. Sawyer is truly an icon) a direct message between her and Finn's very own mother talking about whether Ellery was hyphenating her name when the duo got married!

Lastly, just last night, Finn uploaded to his insta story this photo of the two on FaceTime

The next story showing a black screen with the words in white, "I ain't ever had a girl like you

The next story showing a black screen with the words in white, "I ain't ever had a girl like you. 🔐11 / 19 / 17."

We wish the best for the young couple, and hope to interview them soon!

Tell us how you feel!

COMMENTS

OTHER ARTICLES:

AISLINN CHANDLER AND WYATT OLEFF, A RIVALRY? article.

SEE BEHIND THE SCENES FOR THE MAKING OF BEST FILM, 'IT'! article.

ELLERY SAWYER ON BEING INTRODUCED TO THE FULLER HOUSE FRANCHISE. article.

CHOSEN JACOBS ON HIS NEW SONG, AND FRIENDSHIP WITH LIFELONG BEST FRIENDS: FINN WOLFHARD AND ELLERY SAWYER. article.

WHICH STRANGER THINGS WARDROBE SHOULD YOU TRY? quiz.

WHICH BEST FRIENDS WHENEVER GIRL ARE YOU? quiz.

ELLERY SAWYER ON HER BOND WITH COSTAR RICKY GARCIA. video.

ELLERY SAWYER ON WORKING WITH STRANGER THINGS CAST GATEN MATARAZZO & CALEB MCLAUGHLIN ON BROADWAY. article.