Chapter 16: The Truth Behind The Suspicions

That's the song that Taylor loves to play on that piano, it titled 'My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion'.

Goosebumps run along my whole body, I can't move or even speak. But she can't be Taylor right? I mean, she have family and that's an enough proof.

After she finish playing, I heard a clap not far from us and when I follow the noise. Oh no!

"I-its really y-you," Mom said, tears are flowing down to her eyes, she quickly run to Camila's direction and hug her tightly.

I don't know what to say, I can't move. My heart shutter into billion pieces, she can't be! I need to fucking speak!

"Uh, Ms. Jauregui? I don't know what your talking about... Your hugging me tightly," Camila said pulling away from my mom's hug.

I look behind mom and spotted Dad, he's also frozen. She can't believe anything that's happening in front of him.

"You are Taylor! You're my missing daughter!" Mom yell which made Camila's eyes widen.

She look at me, tears are starting to form into her eyes and I found myself crying so damn hard. I'm hopeless.

"That's ridiculous, I have a family. A real family," Camila exclaim and mom shook her head.

"Why don't we go to your house and ask your parents," Mom debate, a tear finally escape Camila's eyes.

I know it hurt her a lot specially when mom just said 'Your parents,' Camila didn't meet her parents.

"M-mo-m, s-sto-p," I manage to say and mom look at me angrily.

"Shut the fuck up, Lauren! I'm just cleaning your fucking mess!" She yelled and it echoed around our house.

Camila looks scared and I'm debating to my mind if I will take her out of this home or not. Oh shit! I don't have any choice.

I grab her arm dragging her to the door, but dad stand there which made us to stop.

"What are you to her?" Dad ask and I can feel that Camila is looking at me.

"I'm her... Gi-," Camila is about to finish her sentence when I cut her off by speaking louder.

"She's my friend, okay! Now let me take her home because she's not safe around delusional people like you!" Those words just come out to my mouth, I don't even care how disrespectful I am to them. I just want to protect Camila.

"How dare you!" Dad yell slapping me hard on my face.

"And just as you know, Lauren.. This is her home and we are her parents!" Mom added.

I angrily glare between mom and dad, "Just forget that you have a daughter," I whisper while pushing my dad away and dragging Camila out of the house.

Luckily my phone and my key is in my pocket or else we have to walk all the way to her house.

I open the door and quickly get in, Camila followed. I start the engine and quickly drive away from my parents house.

"Do you think its true?" Camila suddenly speak, I didn't do anything. "You're breaking up at me, aren't you?" Those words made my whole body weak.

I slowly park my car aside and unbuckle my seatbelt, I do the same to hers which made her to look at me confused. I didn't say anything, I just lean in and quickly collide my lips to hers. She kiss me back and I'm so glad that she did, we kiss each other hungrily as if we're letting all those emotions get out of us.

When the both of us pull away, I quickly give her a peck before continuing my drive on the way to her home.

"Answer my question," Camila said without any emotion.

"No, I'm not gonna do that," I reply and I felt her hand being intertwine by mine, I hold back.

When we reach the field, we decided to stay on the lake for a few minutes before going on Camila's house.

We sit on the wooden path, enjoying each others present. Our hands we're still connected to each other and Camila's head were on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...." I said, tears are starting to fall down to my cheeks.

"Its not your fault, baby," Camila said getting her head up from my shoulder and wiping some tears on my face using her other hand.

"Yes it is, If I didn't invite you to stay the night with me all of this wouldn't happened, I didn't even know why they're there," I truthfully said, I felt her squeezing my hand and giving me a weak smile.

"Laur, don't blame yourself," she said trying to comfort me but it didn't work.

"W-what if its true?" I suddenly ask and she look at me confused.

"Do you think its true?" She reply, I can feel that she's so serious about this topic because her demeanor change.

"There's a chance but I'm still believing that its not," I honestly said and she nod.

We just cuddle under the moon, watching every stars that passing us by. It actually lighting up my heart every time I'm seeing beautiful stars as what were watching right now.

"Do you ever think what will happen when the sun and the moon meet or even collided with each other?" Camila suddenly ask which left me thinking deeply about it.

"It will be wonderful, they will be a perfect match for each other because they are opposite. Its also scary because what if they both broke? That will hurt them so much or even kill them... But that will not gonna happen right now, maybe someday," I said and Camila nod as she cuddle closer to me.

The sun and the moon... My two favorite creature that's been created to this world or whatever is this is. I hope they can make their own path to find each other so that they can see how beautiful and wonderful they look like to be together. But that's impossible, the earth is between them it will be hard for them to find each other.