Stages of Life

The world is a stage where actors act as the same thing from a script or a page (destiny).The actor is first a little toddler. Who, in front of a giant, looks like an ant. Always vomiting, crying, sleeping, eating and many more things (a toddler can do).When he becomes a schoolboy he brings toys, hidden in his satchel, to play with in school. The principle finds out punishes him (of course when a schoolboy you will be doing naughty things).Then the lover who writes poetry, sings for his love, plays the guitar does everything to make his love know how he feels for her. After that comes a soldier, always taking oaths and pledges; marching or running or riding a horse towards his battle or in a quarrel. Trying to keep his reputation high. Learning from his past he decides to be just. Wearing a wig in a court and advising people. For his job is to dispense wisdom. Always being strict. The sixth shifts when the actor starts to grow old, pushing his spectacles above his nose. As for his manly, deep voice it becomes high pitched (like a baby).Before being sloppy and childish comes his second childhood where he cannot do anything for himself until the show on the stage ends...