MONEY AND WEALTH

Hey Family, that's Jonathan up there I don't really know who he is but he certainly fits Wealthy Mr Clark's description #😊
And am soooo an addict of Thai BL so at every start of a chapter I will write a BL that I have watched so that you guts can check it out.

<<😘Sotus the series>>

Jonathan's POV...

"This is mine, all mine" I thought as I looked up at my company, well not mine but my Father's, but still mine God knows I deserve the damn company after all the work av put into building it. I have worked here since  before I went to college, and I know the cliché about being the bosse's son so you just get a fine position. No that wasn't me my father believes in hardwork, I used to work as a servant bringing tea and water to the workers, long story short I worked my ass up to  CEO, If I wasn't half as hardworking as I was am sure someone else would be CEO that's why I'll take my time and enjoy the money coz I deserve it.

I entered the building and walked directly to my private elevator ignoring all the sighs I got from the receptionist and and the ground floor lady workers. I was a ladies man that I knew but i wasn't stupid enough to get involved with ladies at work that would mean getting all akward, then it would bring loss of concentration and then the work would fail, then the money would stop coming and we wouldn't want that, especially me.

I arrived at my office in the 10th floor to find my secretary waiting for me outside with my coffee. " Morning sir, your coffee" she said handing me the cup.

"Thanks Bridget, you're a darling" I said and got in to my office with her behind me. "So, what's up for today?"

" You have a meeting at 10am with Ted and companies since you want to buy their building they want to see you personally to get a good deal and also another meeting at one to examine the construction site for the new hotel." She put the folders concerning the meetings in my desk and left.

I studied the Ted and companies folder and found that something was missing, the deal was too good to be true. I have closed many deals in my lifetime to know this one fishy. I tooky phone and called Bridget " Bridgt call Mr Adam into my office." If anyone knew what was a miss it would be my manager he was the one to study the deals before presenting them to me asta.

I looked up and saw Bridget poke her head into my office " sir, Mr Adam has not yet reported into his office."
"Where us he?" As if she knows. Bridget gives me a confused face and I wave her off with my hand. If there was something I hated other than lazyness was lateness and my manager of all workers being late for work? That of all was surprising and he knew me well to arrive to work late. I pressed the phone for Bridget " when he arrives send him to my office."

"Sir Mr Ted has just arrived for the meeting," Bridget says as she opens my door, I look at the time and its just 9:30am.

"You said the meeting was at 10am"

"Yes, he is early"

"Okay take him to the conference room I'll be there in ten" I put away the files I was signing and take their folder, just how important is selling their building that they want to get rid of it so fast? I wondered as I locked my office.

I entered the conference room to be greeted by five men already seated with cups of coffee before the. " i don't like them" I thought.

"Welcome gentleman make yourselves comfortable" I said sarcastically. I went and sat at my sit and opened the folder.

"So, who is Mr Ted?"

"That's Me, call me Ted" a man with a dark blue suit said he had a buzz cut and the coat was too small a size for his belly he gave one of those smiles I like to call fake, I knew one when I saw one that's because I was too good at them.

"And who are these?"

"These are my associates, that's why its called Ted and Companies."

I rolled my eyes, how did he expect me to know who they were? I will not even pay a lot for his company, I already hate the guy no wonder his company is going bankrupt in months.

" Let's discuss the offer.... I look up and see Bridget at the conference room door. She really has to learn to start knocking on doors. Her eyes were red and her make up was tailing down her cheeks.

"Sir, a call for you," I take the phone.

"Is this Jonathan Clark Adams employer?" The person on the other end asks.

"Yes, how may I help you."

"Sir we have some bad news for you, we found Mr Adam's body in the park, he was  shot in the head." Oh God, i didn't know Adam that well we just worked together but I also didn't want him to die, no one likes death. This will be a scandal .

"Sir are you there?"

" Yes I am, thank you for calling please text me the name of the mortuary and I will Inform his family." That's if he has one I thought as I  ended the call. Am sure Bridget will know since she makes it her business to know others business.

"I'm sorry Mr Ted, and associates I have to postpone the meeting something has just happened." I said and left the room.

"Betsy?" I called knocking g on her office door and found her lying on her desk still crying.

"Y...e...s" she answers sobbing.

"Do you know if Mr Adam has a family? I know what you're thinking that am a Jerk for not even knowing if he had a family, right? Well I don't  think so when were at work we talk about work and how  we'll make profits not about our private lives.

"Yes he had a wife"

"Please inform them and give them the name of the mortuary that was sent in the phone and please clear my schedule for the day."
I am not an emotional person so there is no way I was going to comfort his wife, I would be terrible at it. I went to my office and took my car keys to leave for the day I was fed up.

<<That's my first chap FAM plz vote and read read read coz more is coming n BTW I love how don't care Jonathan is😘😘>>
<Totally none of your biz but I love Toye Sivan sooooooo much😍😍>>