Gorgeous Secretary ~ Heronica Fanfic

Well some of you might wonder who some of the persons are I'll bring into this story but it doesn't really matter who they are. Let's just say they're random characters from other Books and all. A few fandoms thrown together.:3 Well...Erm..Percy looks like Zayn soo.:3 I hope you'll like my story. cx AND please don't get mad when there are typing mistakes..English isn't my mothertounge and yeah..I still hope you'll understand. AND my chapters are always so short. When there'll be a longer one I will tell you. :3 Enjooy. 

It was a normal Monday morning after a long summer vacation.Harry was still sleeping as his Mom Anne storms into the room and says loudly:"Good Morning Sunshine.Time to get up! It's your senior year." She grinned as she tugged his blanket away. "Mooooooom!",Harry groaned in a slight rough morning voice. "Lemme sleep!",he turned around. "No Harry.Get up now! You're already late.",she looked at him then walked out of the room. "What?! Late?!",he whispered and opened his eyes,rubbed them softly then looked at the clock."FUCK!",he shouted as he jumped up. He quickly got dressed in his black jeans and white shirt. He ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth and style his hair. After he was done he rushed downstairs,grabbed the lunch box from the kitchen counter and slipped it into his bag. "Bye Mom.",he called out and ran outside. "Wait!" he ran back inside. "I forgot my shoes." ,he laughed slightly and slipped his shoes on then ran back outside.He sprinted down the sidewalk and after 10 minutes of sprinting he reached the school.He walked in and headed to the office of the secretary.He knocked and walked in after a friendly voice told him to come in. Behind a desk sat a young woman. Brown hair,thin,small and she wore glasses. Harry stopped and looked at her,his eyes widened as his mouth opened slightly.She looked up at him and smiled brightly. "You're a little too late Mr.Style. But that's okay. I won't tell your teacher.",she winked at him friendly then stood up and handed him his schedule.A short gaze into Harry's eyes made her smile more. Harry just stood there and got lost in her beautiful eyes. She was absolutely perfect.Her long hair,her nose,her lips,her cheekbone,her beautiful deep brown eyes and her angelic voice. Harry thought about a few things and smirked. "Umm..Mr.Styles? Are you okay?",she giggled slightly and waved her hand softly in front of his face. Harry nodded quickly and smiled,taking the schedule out of her hands. "Yes.Yes,I'm alright. My concentration just slipped away for a few.",he looked into her eyes again then away. "I...erm..need to go. See you.",he nodded quickly. "See you.",she smiled softly. Harry walked out quickly and looked around. He knew one thing..He has to get to know her. She is pure perfection.He decided to talk to her during lunch time if he gets the chance. A slight smile formed on his lips as he thought about all the things that could start and happen between them. He started to smile dreamly and got lost in his thoughts. Suddenly he got snapped out of his daydream by his best friend Percy. "Buddy?! C'mon we gotta go. Stop dreaming.",he teased and laughed slightly.Harry blushed as he realized that Percy chaught him daydreaming in school. "Alright Piggy. Let's go!" ,he grinned. "You gotta tell me everything about your holiday", Percy whispered. Harry just nodded and walked beside him down the hallway. He really couldn't concentrate on what Percy was talking about..all his thoughts were swirling around the gorgeous new Secretary.