two

enjoy :) this is for the wonderful @lazytozier (ur so kind and wonderful)

richie sat and waited for about 30 minutes, since it was winter the sun was starting to set already, he had told bill and stan to just go home and that they could hang out later.

"what the hell? what took you so damn long?" richie said loudly as he saw the smaller boy jogging down the steps of the front of the school, his face looked red and tired.

"i-i'm sorry, the teacher she-" he stopped to catch his breath, reaching for his fanny pack, then panicking when it wasn't there. richie noticed and walked to the passenger side of the car, he opened the door and went to the little compartment that holds car shit, and grabbed the extra inhaler, handing it to the asthmatic boy.

eddie used it and handed it back to the taller boy, "r-rich..thank you." he breathed. "yeah yeah, don't worry about it eds." he walked up to eddie and ruffled his combed hair, chuckling as eddie huffed and tried to fix it. 

"my name is eddie, richie." he said quietly and sat in the passenger side, buckling himself.

"we are going to my house right?" richie asked, starting the car.

"i need to tell mama first.." eddie sighed and looked out of the window.

"to mama's house." richie said with a chuckle and reached for eddie's hand. the two sat like that for a bit, holding hands and listening to the soft tunes of the radio, while richie drove. richie and stan were the only ones who knew how to actually drive, the rest were either scared or just didn't know how. They pulled into the driveway of eddie's house and eddie got out, leaving the dark haired boy behind.

"i'll be back, stay here okay?" 

richie sat and waited, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel softly to the beat of the current song playing. about 10 minutes later eddie came out in warmer clothes and a backpack.

"mama said i can stay the night, only because it's friday though." the smaller boy set his backpack at his feet and buckled himself in once again, looking over at richie who just smiled fondly at him.

"okay love, ready?" 

eddie nodded and leaned over, pecking richie on the shoulder as he drove off to his house. when they arrived richie got out and took eddie's bag for him, walking in the house and up the stairs to his room.

"ma! i'm home!" he yells before closing the door, leaving him and eddie alone.

"jesus rich! why is your room so dirty?" the small boy sighed and started picking up all the dirty clothes off the floor, throwing them in the hamper by richie's bathroom.

"eds, don't do it for me, im just lazy!" richie tried to stop the boy from cleaning his room but when his protests wouldn't work he just picked up the smaller one by his waist, and walked over to the unmade bed, sitting him down.

"richie! but-" eddie was cut off by a small peck on the cheek,

"hush love," richie said and pulled eddie down with him, cuddling the smaller boy comfortably.

"goodnight eds," richie said softly, not letting his grip on the boy loosen.

"richie it's only like 5:30!" eddie tried to get up again, but richies strong hold wasn't letting him,

"i said goodnight eds," richie laughed and kissed the top of eddie's head as eddie just snuggled closer, completely giving into the older boy.

"night bubba.." eddie whispered softly as he drifted into sleep.

short chapter!!! sorry about that! thanks for readin! <3