Fake

Haidion ePOV;

"Haidion"

"Haidion"

"Haidion! Wake up!"

"Mrrrrrr what do you want Ki"

"Your gonna be late for school dimwit"

"OH SHET!"

Thanks for waking me up five minutes before school starts guinness.

Narrator POV;

Haidion rushes to get ready, with Ki close behind.

"Can't you just use some fancy Guardian magic?!"

"Nah, to much work"

"*mumbles* lazy"

"Hmm? Whatcha say?"

"Nothing"

Haidion rushes out the door barley holding on to his books and papers.

As he passes by the town square people looked at him in disgust.

He always got those looks.

In Haidion's society everyone has a Guardian. From when they are born to when they die. As you age, you Guardian ages with you. It's a system meant to eliminate loneliness. Most of the time a Guardian is an Angel from the holy Heaves. But in Haidion's case, he somehow ended up with a Demon straight from Hell. 

When Haidion's parents found out about his Demon they took advantage. They put together a fake prophecy saying;

The Odd are king and the Even are followers

Making his Family filthy rich and powerful.

People bowed down to them and paid them great respect, when Haidion's parents where around.

Now it's just Haidion he lost all the fame and became a new target.

Not being old enough to fight or let alone kill he couldn't do anything, but take

But sooner or later people are gonna find out that it's all fake. And the beatings will become torture and the torture will become death.

Before his parents died, Haidion didn't care about his title. He used it every now and then but never a lot.

But now, with his parents gone his title only keeps him from being killed. His social class went from high to low in a matter of days.

He lost his house, his money, his family, his friends, his boyfriend.....

Haidion's ex boyfriend was the only thing normal about him. The only thing that connected him to the lowers classes.

Turns out his boyfriend was just a gold digger. But when Haidion lost his money and fame he lost interest.

As Haidion ran to school he thought about his upcoming birthday.

The day he'd tire 16 and get his ability.