Chapter 17- May I?

I stepped out of the shower grabbing my towel to quickly dry myself off and put on a clean pair of clothes. Walking towards the mirror I stared at my reflection sighing as I blow dried my hair. I finished and grabbed my clothes stuffing them into my sports bag and grabbed my iPhone.

Scrolling down I clicked on Daniels name and began to text him as I headed out of the door-

"Are you stalking her now", Daniel spat clenching on to Damien's jacket in anger.

"Listen I let you off by punching me in the face but don't think you can fucking touch me again asshole", Damien spat as he shoved Daniel away from him whilst they stared each other with hate.

"Guys what the hell is going on?" I said irritated. Couldn't guys grow up? I mean seriously.

"This guy here think he's taking you out, tell him yourself he's delusional", Daniel spat out staring Damien down.

I paused taking a deep breath. Oh boy, this was going to be very awkward.

"Daniel babe, remember our talk and how you're cool with me talking to him? I was going to text you right now. I bumped into Damien and were just going to talk. I won't be too late", I said as I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Daniels face turn into a face of hurt and betrayal. I felt so bad as I walked towards him wrapping my arms around his neck in comfort.

"Don't worry", I said reassuring him as I felt him take a deep breath somewhat calming down.

"Okay", he said in a monotone. "Although babe, don't go out for to long, you know how much I miss you when you're gone", Daniel stared at Damien as he said these words standing like a true alpha male as he turned his head back towards me and pulled me into a passionate kiss- which was most probably to show Damien that I was his. However, I kind of liked him jealous I grinned as I pulled him closer before letting him go and winking.

"Later babe", I said walking past Damien not making eye contact as he followed behind me in silence.

We walked in silence for a while before he drew his breath and began to speak, "so.... you and Daniel are a real thing?"

Yup he just got straight to the point. Didn't he?

"Yeah he's been here for me every time I needed him. I guess at first it was more of a friends with benefits relationship", I chuckled before continuing, "He was a pretty big fuck boy", I paused as I looked at Damien, "I guess I have a type", I said teasingly when he looked at me grinning.

"I guess you do princess", before continuing-

"-But you know me and you we've had a past too, and whatever you tell me, you can't compare your first love with the other guys", he said this grinning whilst I sat back in silence.

Maybe he was right. However, maybe he wasn't.

He tucked his hands into his leather jacket pulling out a cigarette and placing it in his mouth.

"Want one?" He asked as he offered a cigarette which I happily accepted. I placed it into my mouth waiting for him to bring out the lighter but instead he just stood there chuckling.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Well I decided a couple days ago to quit smoking so I didn't bring a lighter I just have the cigarettes to put in my mouth", he said this trying to control his laughter as I looked him gaping before I too burst into laughter.

"Why the hell did you offer me one then?" I asked as I took it out of my mouth staring at him incredulously.

"Well I hadn't thought about it at that very moment", he chuckled.