Dumb lil story time

Here's a lil ol story time for ya

So in Spanish class we were making thank you notes to give to people. So I wrote
Dear Random Person,
Thank you for being a good person. I'm sure someone would help you if it was a zombie apocalypse.
                   -Headless

No one at my school (besides my friends) know that sometimes I'm called Headless. So I'm usually one of the first people at the cafeteria so I can put my stuff down and claim my seat. Today after I claimed my seat, I put the notes on random tables. Then, some people started passing them. Overwatch_Assassin even saw a teacher reading one. Since the principal was in the cafeteria today I started freaking out in the inside, but I'm good. No teacher came up to us. Then I started writing more.

A kid who is in some of my classes now thinks Headless is one of my friends. For a minute he thought it was me because when one of my friends was passing it to him, she said, "From the princess of Hell herself." A kid on my bus told him that on the bus people call me "Satan."
So he said that he thought it was me cause of that. I said something along the lines of, "Satan isn't a princess. He is a king."
So I had science next. So that meant I had to sit at the same table as the kid. He started pretending he was a therapist and asking me why I wasn't happy. I was pissed cause he was keep following me since the notes. So I moved to Rexxa's table. He started to make "business cards" and hand them to me. I ripped each one and through it out.

The dumb notes are the best thing I've ever done.