Min Yoongi

I hold back my anger as I put all my effort into carefully washing the little omega. He looks at me with confusion and nervousness as I take care to clean him. I have...so much I want to yell at him but considering he just tried to commit suicide-because of me-I think I'll hold back.
      I don't want to cause him added stress but opening up about my feelings on the subject or the fact I lost my child...I'm not going into it. My eyes trail over every inch of his small body looking for scars or bruising of any little flaw from his accident that wasn't there before. There's too many.
     I turn the water off and carry him back to his bed in silence. He doesn't speak either. The air around us is awkward and uncomfortable as I hand him some clothes and put his brace back on so he can feel better. I can see the pain in his eyes and it bothers me. A lot.
     For someone that enjoys inflicting pain on others...it's not so much for him. I'm about to lose it so I quickly grab his soiled clothing and the dirty brace and escape before words can be said. I collapse against the wall outside and stare down at the floor. This was most definitely a mistake.
Why the hell did I give in to Namjoon and his stupid whims! He thinks I can talk to the kid? I'm sure he wants far away from me right now. I can tell when I'm not wanted around.
As I toss Jimin's clothes in the laundry basket, I see the maid bringing up a tray of food. I stop her and take it, knowing Jimin won't eat it. I decide to take it myself and force him to eat. He was finally getting healthy and gaining weight. He can't relapse after working so hard.
I go into his room without knocking and set the tray on the table beside his bed. He ignores it and myself, just stares out of the window in silence. I drag a chair over and sit, not planning to move until he eats. As well as I know him, I'll probably be here all night.
I glare into the back of his head, willing him to turn over without having to speak up. After twenty minutes, he heaves a sigh and flips over, avoiding my scowl. He eyes the food but doesn't move to eat. Disappointment fills me but I'm not surprised. Getting him to eat has always been a battle.
"Jimin." I mutter, irritation clouding my voice.
He grunts.
Impatience makes me sigh. "Eat. Now." I demand, tone harder than intended.
He flinched imperceptibly and shakes his head. "Not hungry." He mumbles.
I sit up straighter. "I'm not leaving until you eat. You haven't had anything in days."
He shrugs. "I'm not hungry. Go away." He grumbles and turns back away.
My anger forces me to close my eyes and take a slow deep breath. "I don't care if you're hungry or not. Your body needs the nutrition. You have to take care of yourself." I keep calm with much effort.
He scoffs. "Why do yo I even care? It's my body and I don't." He lifts a shoulder. "Will you just leave me alone...please." His voice is strained.
      "I'm not leaving this room until you eat. I can wait here all night." I say, crossing my arms and getting comfortable. He eyes me with shock and annoyance.
      "Don't you have things to do? You usually have like ten jobs to do a night. Why are you suddenly not busy now?" He asks rudely.
     I narrow my eyes, knowing what he's doing. "I'm taking a vacation to babysit." I smirk at his outraged expression.
      "Babysit?! I'm not a baby! Leave me alone!" He screams and throws a pillow at me. I catch it and tuck it behind my head keeping my smile. It only seems to infuriate him all the more.
      "Are you sure? You're certainly acting like a little kid...Screaming? Throwing a tantrum?" I shake my head. "You have childish written all over you." I glare at his pretty head.
     His mouth hangs open in shock at my attitude. Usually I don't entertain his own tantrums so for me to engage and argue back instead of being cold, silent, and walking away is new to him.
     "What's wrong with you?" He gripes, crossing his own arms, pouting.
      I raise an eyebrow. "I want you to eat. Don't make me force you."
     He snorts. "You going to shove it down my throat? You can't make me eat!"
     I lean forward, my temper flaring. "You think I won't? It'll be nothing to hold you down and force a spoon in your mouth." I scoff.
     His eyes widen. "I hate you!" He yells before turning away.
     I'm done. So fucking done with his attitude. I get up and grab his arm, jerking him around but still trying not to injure him more than he is. He fights me and tries to knock my hand away. "Go away!"
     "Stop being a baby! Eat your fucking food, Jimin. When are you going to grow up and take care of yourself!" I raise my voice, losing my internal battle of calmness.
     "When you stop treating me like one! Just give me space! I don't even want to be here! Why am I here?" He demands, pushing me away.
      I straighten my shirt and glare down at him. "You think I brought you here?! Namjoon wants you here because for some stupid reason he thinks I can talk to you or get you to talk!" I pull on my hair in frustration. "This situation is just as fucked up for me as it is for you, Jimin! I'm not forcing you to talk about what happened, am I? I'm not asking anything of you except to eat and you're being this difficult for nothing!" I yell and he flinches, looking away.
     I see tears glistening in his eyes and immediately hate myself for losing my temper. I have to remember how sensitive he is right now. "I'll give you space but I want you to eat. Please just try to do this for me, please." I stress.
     I don't wait for a reply and instead just stalk out of the room, slamming the door behind me. Taking a large breath, I rub my temples and calm myself back down. Patience. Patience is key. I can do this...I can't do this...
     I hear a loud thud inside his room against the door and know he threw the tray. I can't do this...I can't do this...