The Drones are here

At night time on the highway in the city of Vale, a green portal opened on the highway.

The green portal let out green and black cars with green and black robots driving them causing habit among the highway.

The next morning at Beacon Academy.

Man, what a nightmare I had last night. Kurt said.

What was your nightmare about? Shirako asked Kurt.

I don't know it was about the drones they were here. Kurt replied to Shirako.

No way, that cannot be true. Nolo said to Kurt.

The three member's of the TEKU, they saw everyone was in shock and horror what they saw on the news.

Kurt, Shirako and Nolo all of them went to see what was going on.

Breaking news a bunch of robots or we can have it across the highway. The news reporter said.

The robots were causing habits and killing civilian vehicles. The male news reporter said.

Some of the witness said that's some of these robots are from Atlas. The female news reporter said.

This is bad. Shirako said.

Something tells me that this will cause more problems. Nolo said.

Nolo, Shirako and Kurt went to ozpin's office, when they got there General Ironwood and Ozpin we're both arguing.

Listen Ozpin if this is to be one of the a white fangs tricks. Ironwood said to Ozpin.

There's no way the white fangs can attack like this. Ozpin replied to Ironwood.

When they interrupted by Nolo, Kurt.

I think I know who it is. Kurt said.

Is it the White Fang. Ironwood said to Kurt.

No, it's not the White Fang. It's the drones. Kurt replied to Ironwood.

What about the drones? Ozpin asked Kurt.

They were created by gallorum. Kurt replied to Ozpin.

Who is this gallorum? Ironwood asked curiosity.

The leader of the drones. Nolo replied to Ironwood.

You got to sent the three of us to the highway. Kurt said to Ozpin.

Yeah we're the only three that I can handle this. Nolo said.

*Sigh* I have no choice. Ozpin said.

You can't be serious. Ironwood said to Ozpin.

If we send more of your troops more people get hurt, we have no choice but to send the three of you. Ozpin said to them.