|5|

It was another day and I wanted to arrived before Kim. Why? Because I wanted to show him that I am not useless and I can deal with the schedule. Today for the first time I ate breakfast, not that much but I did.
Today finally I will be taking care of kids, because of this I draw a smile in my life. It's not like I look in a bad mood always, it's just that my face doesn't help sometimes.
After I entered the hospital, everyone was looking at me and that gave me more confidence.
Well...that was until Doctor Kim entered the hospital and all the eyes were over him. One of my coworkers told me that they call him the "spotlight thief" or something like that.
I went to the reception and say hi to the secretary.

-Good morning.-
-Good morning Y/N. Do you need something?
-Yeah.... Why is everyone looking at Doctor Kim?
-Ah! You are Doctor Kim's favorite.
-¿Doctor Kim's favorite?
-I think so... He never show the hospital to someone before.... Anyways back to your question. He is really popular, this happend everyday. This boy really have a big future..
-..... Thanks for the info.
-And why you wanted to know? Do you have some kind of interest in the Doctor?
-.... Not really... Why are you laughing?
-Oh come on Y/N.. You are pretty obvious.- I am that obvious? - My name is Park Jimin! Nice to meet you, I hope we get along!
-Nice to meet you too...
-Oh! Talking about the devil...

Then a hand pass beside me greeting Jimin.

-Morning Y/N!- Doctor Kim said almost screaming to me
-Good morning Doctor Kim.

●○●○●○●○●○●○

After getting into his office, a beautiful fragrance could be sense.

-Someone cleaned the office- Kim said a little annoyed.
-You don't like it? I think it pretty good -

And again... This akward atmosphere...
Yesterday he kissed me. I still feel nervous about it.

- And tell me. Are you ready?
- For what?- I answered quickly. I wasn't paying attention. I saw how he licked his lips while looking at mines.
-Today you will attend a patient, aren't you exited?- he said smiling - You will vaccinate a kid with - he stopped- Well why don't you see it yourself?

He let me sit in his chair while searching for the file.
Our bodys were really close to each other. He was right beside me. I was able to smell the fragrance that he had. I was strong and sweet. It was really good. I wanted more. And I end up looking at his neck. I wanted more. I didn't think about my actions.

-Excuse me Doctor..- he looked at me- Can you bend over a little?

He looked at me confused but did as I said.
I wasn't thinking at all.
I caressed this skin.... licked my lips. And then biting it.