Chapter One: The Promise

" My Lord Satan your armies are slowly dying shall I aid them?" Her voice like silk that could allure any man.

" No stay here with me I'll need you by me at all times." The Demon king said siting on his throne staring at the still women. Her eyes glowed a brilliant gold before returning to her natural blue-grayish color. Her delicate face twisted into a frown, her eyes flashed with concern but quicky recovered.

" My lord, Emilia the Hero is on her way....shall I despose of her band and save her for you? " The lady asked waiting for a answer.

The king didn't answer right but only sighed, " No stay here, I need our power with me here. "

" I must really protest my lord! I cou-"

" Are you doubting me Kira?" Satan voice changed slightly, it became more dark and forced.

Kira eyes widened, " Of course not My Lord! I just wanted to help your plan succeed. "  Her silk voice said quickly. She frowned at Satan, " I wouldn't even think about doubting you my lord, I'd follow you to the ends of this world. "  Kira whispered the last part and hid her small blush from the king. He was about to answer when the two demons were cut off by the one and only Alsiel.

" Sire Emilia the hero has made her way through the army!"   Alsiel said. Kira eyes glanced back to Satan her inner girl smirking triumphly. Satan scowled and wouldn't meet Kira's eyes.

" We'll fight them off, they're just mere humas. They're no match for demons." He said.

Kira frowned, " Of course, just mere humans who've been defeating your army. "  She mumbled. " Lord Satan I strongly recommend that you let me take care of this." She said louder.

Satan stared at the black haired women, " No, you will not engage in battle instead lend me some of your magic. "

Kira bit her lip, causing blood to draw. But she did not disobey her king. " Of course my league." She whispered, Kira pushed out arms and put on a serious face. "Akiomoa Wisnika Magic Transfer!" She cried out. Black mist burst out of Kira's body and seeped into Satan's.  She panted and wiped the swea from her face.

" What's wrong Kira? Are you becoming weaker?" The king smirked.

Kira glared, " No my Lord, I haven't been able to eat in awhile and I just gave you most of my magic. So forgive me if I'm a bit tired." Kira swayed and her knees buckled but The king of demons caught her in time.

" Make sure you survive Kira I don't want to watse such a pretty face."

" Of course my Lord Bastard, I'll survive....I promise." Kira whispered before closing her eyes. Satan chuckled and raised his hand. A dark purple ball surrounded Kira and vanished.

" My lord may I ask where you sent the Mistress of Darkness? " Alsiel asked. Satan just smirked.

" Somewhere were I can use her for later."