my demon english teacher

hello, everyone

hello, everyone. welcome to sage's story time.

today, we talk about : sage's demon english teacher.

i'm currently a year ten and my exams start next week. halfway through the year, our teachers got changed. i got switched from a class with an absolutely AMAZING teacher to one who genuinely believes 'worserer' is a word...

worserer... he is an english teacher

so, i'm going to tell a few 'wonderful' stories from class.

STORY ONE:
i take english with one of my friends from my art class, let's call her 'kb', as my teacher has nicknamed her. it's a wednesday, where the schedule goes "double art, recess, double english, lunch, double free period, end)
'kb' has ink all over her hands because during art, we were doing ink prints. she couldn't get all of the ink away so her hands were stained.
the demon teacher walks over and berates her for not washing her hands in a 'very long time' (in his odd joking manner). 'kb' explains and the teacher asks why anyone would take art because we should 'take a subject that's important'

STORY TWO:
i have a learning disability. i don't keep it a secret at all. for vce next year, i'm allowed to type my exams instead of handwrite (as in: i have a psychologist who has talked to the school about it and i am 100% allowed)
however, despite how many times i've told my teacher that i'll be typing next year, he didn't understand until after a full term and a half (about 14 weeks). also, unrelated, he calls our laptops 'lappies' and everyone hates it

STORY THREE:
this one didn't happen in my class with him, but with one of my closest friends. i'll call him 'v'. 'v' has just graduated but at the time of this encounter, he was in year eleven.
the teacher starts calling students 'idiots' and 'mentally disabled'. 'v', a very respectful, quiet, polite young man, starts going off at mister demon. five minutes back and forth.
'v' now tells me that if the teacher is being annoying, i should just mention that i'm friends with him and the teacher might just shit himself.

STORY FOUR:
final story!
demon teacher doesn't seem to understand that my learning disability doesn't make me an idiot. i have an IQ of 130 boi.
yeah, that's all for that one

OKAY PEACE OUT
THAT'S MY RANT