Part 4

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I just recently moved into the neighborhood." Jungkook introduced himself
" hi, my name is Lee Jieun, we have met before."
"Oh yes, we go to the same school and your Taehyung's fiancé."
" yes we do and yes I am Tae's fiancé.
Both of us carried on the conversation about school and BTS for awhile then all of the sudden...
"Jungkook, what do you think about the murders that have been taking place recently." I changed the topic
Jungkook looked taken back for a while until he spoke: " I don't know, I don't really have an opinion on it, why?
"Uhhh it's nothing I was just wondering."
"Well ok then, I think we spoke long enough I have to go somewhere see ya." He walked away from me and the playground as he waved his hands.

*RING RING*

As my phone went off I stopped staring into empty space and attend my call, Unknown caller as I was about swiped answer the call ended. Without much thought of it, I decided to forget about it and call Yerin.

J: hello
Y: hi
J: you wanna meet up
Y: sure, when
J: now
Y: now? Where
J: the cafe next our school
Y: ok
J: see you there
Y: you too bye
I left my neighborhood and went to the meetup place, when inside and order a coffee for both of us and waited while Yerin arrived.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: guys I'm back, sorry for a late and a short updated and thank you, everyone, for reading the fanfiction from now on the story will be updated weekly on Saturdays and Sundays.