Lloidten

There's not enough Lloidten in this world

Lloid was hanging out with his best friend, Ninten. The both of them were practically inseparable. They went everywhere with each other. They saved the world together, and have even gone to different continents together.
Even though they saved the world from the evil Giegue, they had to go back to school. Ninten decided to transfer to Twinkle Elementary so he could go to school with Lloid.

Lately, Lloid has been struggling with something. Every time he hangs out with Ninten, he gets butterflies in his stomach, and his heart flutters every time he sees Ninten's smile or hears his laugh. He has felt the same way toward some girls, but never a boy. Has he actually been gay all along? Or is he still straight? Or maybe-

Lloid was overthinking, and ended up bumping into Ninten. The raven haired boy let out a small "oof", and Lloid immediately let out a million stuttered apologies.
"Lloid, what's up? You've been spacing out a lot. Are those kids bullying you again? Jeez, I thought they'd learn to not be so mean after you helped save the wo-"
Lloid interrupted Ninten. "I'm fine, I've just been thinking".
"Thinking about what"?
"Stuff"
Lloid looked down and blushed.
"Dude, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Ninten made eye contact with Lloid.
"I know, I know"
"Then what's wrong?"
Lloid quickly debated with himself. They were at school, but at this point, everyone has left. He then decided what he wanted to do.
"Can I show you?" Lloid asked Ninten.
"Of course! What's u-"

Lloid crashed his lips into Ninten's. The white-haired boy thought that the other would push him away, but he melted into it. It was really awkward, considering that neither of them have ever kissed anyone, and Lloid's braces and glasses weren't helping, but they both enjoyed it.
Lloid finally broke the kiss. He looked up at Ninten and smiled.
Ninten was the first to speak up.
"So... Does this make us boyfriends?"
"Uhh, if you want,," Lloid shyly replied.
"I think that'd be nice" Ninten grinned.
Lloid smiled back, and muttered a small "I love you"
"I love you too, Lloid"
Ninten grabbed Lloid's hand, and started walking.
"We're late, Mom's gonna kill us" They both hurried to Ninten's house, where they had dinner and then cuddled.

I hope you guys enjoyed this!! I don't see a lot of Lloidten, so I thought I would contribute. Hit me up with any ship suggestions!!