The Beginning

so, this is how this book is going to work. it will be a "one shot" book but it's different from all the other ones i've read, in my opinion at least. sure, all the chapters will be a different scene, but it wont be like how one chapter you'll be  student of josh and the next his girlfriend, this will be the same relationship throughout the entire book. this way there will be an attachment to the story, there will be a kind of story line, it's kind of like a TV show, take supernatural, in every episode sam and dean do the same thing, hunt, but they do it in different ways, and theres an underlying story that connects every few episodes. so that's what i hope for this to be like, i hope this makes sense to you.

this first chapter will bring this together, establish the relationship, no actual smut, lot's of thinking though. 

if you have any kinks you really want me to touch on (if this gets popular) then dont hesitate to comment them, although i have a list made up. i will draw the line at certain places though.

i nervously walked into the small venue that night nearly six years ago. i managed to snag front row tickets to a show there. i felt so naive and innocent back then,  all that really mattered was living to me. that all changed.

the drummer kept looking at me throughout the entire concert. his name was josh, joshua dun. something about him was so enthralling. we connected together, the music making us one (this is not cheesy shut up) at the end of the show when he and tyler stood in front of the barricade with the crowd holding up the bass drums, i let my fingertips brush against the side of the drum that josh occupied. when all was done, he gave me a wink and mouthed "stay" and pointed to the ground. butterflies tumbled through my chest and i nodded.

i knelt on the floor of the venue, picking up pieces of confetti when he came back out, jumping over the barricade and sitting down across from me. 

we talked, for an hour, security kicked us out, so we exchanged numbers and headed our separate ways. if you asked me how far i though it would go then, i never would have given you the answer that reality gave me.

and now we've been married for three years. like i said, i never would have guessed that i would end up here.

god, i wouldnt change it for a thing. i definitely changed from that innocent girl i was back then, in fact, if you asked me about our sex life, i would laugh and say to leave it to your imagination. 

he brought something out of me.

craving to be shoved up against a wall, kissed mercilessly, red-purple love marks littered everywhere possible. gently nips to rough bites, hair pulling, eye rolling. longing to be called kitten, little one, darling, needing to scream out "daddy." 

that among many other things. yeah, not so innocent anymore. 

but boy am i glad it ended up the way that it did.

sorry this is so short, i just wanted a little bit of an introduction before we got into the heavy stuff

much love,

kitten  /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\