❤the meeting ❤

Y/n p.o.v
   Yass! I am so excited to meet them (f/n)!!! Ok, ok (y/n) calm down it's only Tyler Joseph and josh dun.....
THAT'S THE POINT IT'S TYLER JOSEPH AND JOSH F***ING DUN!!!
Just go get ready said my BFF (f/n). We have known each other since we were toddlers. Now we're 23 and in collage and sharing an apartment. I went in to the bathroom to go change. I changed into :

I threw my (y/c/h)hair into a messy bun and applied some makeup but not a lot

I threw my (y/c/h)hair into a messy bun and applied some makeup but not a lot. I came out and said " how do I look ?" Ok said (f/n)
Ok?... OK ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH (F/N) !!! I WANT TO IMPRESS TYLER!!! (I'm not a b!cth I just am really insecure....). (f/n) laughed and said ok then and went to go get ready.

f/n p.o.v

I went to go get ready. I've never seen her act like that before. But I just shook it off. I put on:

And straightened my (y/c/h) hair

And straightened my (y/c/h) hair.i only applied a little blush because I didn't care what other people think. When I came out the bathroom (y/n) was doing the funniest thing.....
She was practicing what to say to Tyler I just sat and starred.
I can't believe how insecure she was acting.

Y/n p.o.v

I ran to the car and yelled for  (f/n) to hurry up. She came and got in the car. We got to the concert and I bumped into someone.
Sorry I didn't mean to... The person turned around and it was Tyler Joseph!!!! It's ok it was really my fault he said smiling while blushing. I stood gaping at him. Josh was in the background with (f/n) laughing at us. He blushed and cleared his throat. I'm Tyler what's your name? (Y/n) I said softly. Oh that's a cute name he said.

f/n p.o.v

At that moment I knew y/n was going to die and I found it hilarious.  *Evil smirk*