Good Morning

I woke up to a familiarly warm feeling around me. I looked over to see Darkiplier snuggled up next to me like we have done since we first met. I closed my eyes and thought back to when we first met. 

 FLASH BACK

"Hello sweetheart" Dark said quietly from the corner. Y/n jumped back in surprise"Who the hell are you!?" She asked backing up"My Name's Darkiplier" Dark grinned "And I'm you're guardian demon""Um...don't you mean angel?""Ughh! They get ALL the credit even though half the time we're the ones doing the work!" Dark sighed"Alright...why are you here?" Y/N asked relaxing slightly. Dark looked shocked"Y-You're not afraid of me?" He asked"No...should I be worried?""No like I said, I'm your guardian" Dark said.

END FLASH BACK

The rest is history. Dark has saved me from an angry x boyfriend and alot of boys with bad intentions.

 As I tried to get out of bed to make breakfast Dark grabed my waist and pulled me back toward him. "Come on sweetheart five more minutes" he wined. I looked at the normally suited man,right now he was in a black tanktop and dark pajama bottoms his normally well kept died red hair was a rats nest atop his head.

 "Alright only for five minutes then I will go make breakfast." He smiled as I snuggled up next to him. "I love you" he wispered to me "I love you too my handsome protector" I closed my eyes and the next thing I know ive fallen back into a deep sleep next to the man I love.