3

I Heard muisc playing and Their were a few houses that looked alike "Excuse Me, Is the Get Together party for redwood campus?." I said nervously "Yeah come in!" The girl said smiling, "Thank You!" I said excitedly. I walked in, people were pushing and dancing yelling and laughing.

I sat next to Kylie "Hey kyl!" I said smiling "Hey why are just sitting around?", "Why Are You?" I replied. "Duh, Waiting for you, come corri lets go have fun!" I was curious to see where she was taking me.

"Pool Party?" She asked "Come on you have to go!" Begged kylie "fine alright.."

We had so much fun! Later on i drove back to my dorm

We had so much fun! Later on i drove back to my dorm. I went to the bathroom to put on my sweats and Daniel was still gone Later I went to sleep. I woke up and Daniel was sleep and left the TV on so i turned it off and got on my laptop.

He woke right back up and turned the TV on. "Daniel can you please turn the TV down!" I said angry "Sorry im not in Service" he said smirking, i wanted to kill him "Do you know how tired i am?" I questioned "First of all your not, Second of all your on your computer!".

"Ok im not going to argue with you Daniel, you need to grow up!" I said calmly and he ignored me. I was going to sleep because daniel was trying me.