Chapter 1

I'm Ashley. Ashley Stylinson. Stylinson? Sound familiar, huh? Yup. My parents are Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Heard of them? If you haven't, they are from One Direction. The biggest boy band in the world!
      My uncle's name is Fionn. Fionn Whitehead. My dad, Harry, and him played in a movie together called Dunkirk. It's pretty awesome. Even though I'm not much of a history person, it's still pretty interesting.
       Now that you know a little about my family, now it's time to learn a little about me.
        Well, I'm 15, I have long black curly hair and brown eyes, I loveeee music, and...I'm in love. "In love with who?" you might ask. Well, his name is Sean Giambrone, and he's the most handsome guy EVER! He's an actor in a show called 'The Goldbergs'. He acts so well! Ever since I started watching it, I've had a crush on him. I'd do ANYTHING to meet him! ANYTHING!!
        Well, enough about me. I'm hear to tell you about how I found the love of my life. And it  goes like this...
____________________________________
Wow! I got the first crappy chapter done. What an accomplishment 👏 AnYwHo, I'd like to dedicate this story to 1DLouisfanforever . She made the cover, thought of the name, and is the main character in this story! Take a bow Ashley 🙌 💕 Well, okeee! Byeeeee!
      -Lydia Horan ✌🍀
Edit: sorry about my bad indenting skills. I just noticed it and I'm too lazy to fix it... ^_^