chapter 13: re-enforced Romeo and Juliet

Archie stood at the front of Betty's door, thinking of what to say. He stood there for a good minute until Alice opened the door, bag in hand. "Oh Archie, looking for Betty?" Archie nodded. "Yes Mrs.Cooper, is she here?" Alice walked outside as she closed the door behind her. "No, actually. Betty went to Pops. I can tell her that you came by, or-" Archie cut off Alice. "No need, Mrs.Cooper." Archie said as he ran the other direction, all the way to Pops.

Archie stopped in front of the old diner, watching Betty read and sip on her milkshake. God, she's so beautiful, Archie thought as he watched. Archie tiptoed inside, quietly asking Pop for a pen and paper. With those items, he ran back outside as he started to write something. A second later, he put up a note on Betty's side of the window saying "come outside." Archie then waited under the window for about a minute until the tall blonde walked outside and looked straight at Archie. She walked over to him with a huge smile on her face, but also a confused smile. "Hey Arch, what do you need?" Archie then knew that he didn't know what he was going to say. He never had. All he know was what he needed. "I need you, Betty." Archie started to pull Betty in for a kiss, when she stopped him. "Wait Archie," Archie looked at Betty, confused. "What is it Betty?" Betty sighed, putting her hands on her head. "It's Jughead, Archie." Archie started to get angry. "What about him Betty? You two aren't even together anymore?" Betty sighed as she leaned up against the wall, refusing to look at Archie.

He's waiting for me.

Authors note
Okay so, I understand if anyone is angry or infuriated with the ending of this fan fiction, cause I would be too, but no worries! I ended it like this so I can start a new one! A kind of sequel to this one. Anyways, thank all of you guys so much for reading and enjoying my story. It really means the world to me that so many people have read and liked what I wrote <3

Stay updated for more Barchie ;)