11; what just happened?

End of school. And a breath of fresh air without Alex being paranoid.

And no, Alex didn't punch anyone today. Thank you very much.

We all leave the grounds together. Matt, Jamie and Nick all go to see the one of the new action movies that are coming out.

Me and Alex, however, walk home. As it's Friday.

We say goodbye and start walking off.

We walk down the cycle path, olders and youngers look as they pass by on their bikes. We just continue to talk.

After a while of talking about The Strokes and Jim Morrison we arrive at my house.

We stop by the shops and grab the junkiest of food. All which could take out my teeth if I eat it all myself.

Then, we enter my humble abode.

My house is just a car-boot sale essentially. It has old and modern mixed with personal shit.

We take off our shoes, I immediately walk upstairs. Alex shortly behind me.

I lay on my bed, gesturing Alex to sit next to me. And then he spots my record player-

"Can I put on some music?"
"Go ahead"

He stands up and walks to the pile, which happens to be my collection.

"Smile?"
"Listened it too many times"
"Beatles? Abbey Road?"
"No"

He keeps searching-

"Nirvana?"
"Nah not in the mood"
"You.. have our record in here"

Arctic Monkeys made one record. It was all of Alex's singles which aren't gonna be put on the album.

I still have it.

"Course I do, your stuff is good and it's important"

He walks to me and kisses me, snogging for only a little bit. Then he separates and goes back to choosing a record.

"Strokes!"
"Go on then"

He plays the Strokes album.

He walks to the bed, sitting beside me.

He stares at me, looking up and down my face. My body.

I've never felt so self conscious in my life.

"Wanna go do something?"

"I dunno-
Pub?"

_______________________

We start to walk to the local pub nearby. 'The Two Butchers' was the name, owned by an old man and his brother.

We walk in, almost immediately I'm bursting to go to the loo. I leave Al to go get some drinks while I go do my business.

I walk down the corridor, walking to a tired-brown door. I walk in to the nearest cubicle and do, what I need to do.

I open the door, going to the sink to wash me hands.

The door opens, I don't think much of it so I pop off to dry my hands.

"You're pretty..."

The voice of a man.

I turn around to see a tall, early 30s bloke that's pissed off his head. His breath lingered around me as I panic.

He walks forward, I move backwards and bump into the hand dryer.

The sound was loud, in which making me jump. The man took this opportunity to grab me.

He smelled strongly of Guinness beer. I was so scared that I look like I came out of the chamber of secrets.

"Get off me"

"Why would I do that?"

He pushes me against the sink. Holding my neck, licking it in the most vulgar way possible.

He has his hands on my waist, it slowly goes up to my chest. I begin to realise what situation I am in the more illegal it gets.

"GET OFF OF ME"

I yell in hopes someone may come and help me: instead it put me in a more vulnerable position then I already was.

He grabs me and puts me against a nearby wall. He put his hands over my face.

"Shut up"

His hands trail up my dress. Tears begin reaching my eyes. My hands are pushed up to the wall behind my back.

And the more I struggle, the more he pushes me.

I try to make noises. It gets covered by the hand dryer that he keeps turning on.

Tears roll down my face onto his hands. My eyes close, waiting for it to unfold.

I hear a slight creak, the guys arms are pulled off me. I crouch to the floor without opening my eyes.

My eyes slowly open, I see Alex punching him profusely in the face. Kicking him in the stomach. The guy was so intoxicated he didn't move.

He stops, turning to me.

"Are you ok?"

My entire system had shut down. My eyes were glued to the mans body on the floor.

"Mags, mags.."

I breath frantically, completely frozen to what had just happened.

"Answer me mags!"

I look up at him, realising he's just as scared as I am. I put my arms around him in an embrace, my shaking self held up by him.

"Let's go"

We walk out the bar without saying a word.

We begin to arrive home, my parents haven't arrived yet as they work late.

I open the door, take off my shoes and head upstairs. Alex just behind me.

We enter my bedroom. Neither me or Al have spoken to each other, even walking back we didn't dare try to talk.

We both sit on my bed, avoiding eye contact.

I then realise the record player has been playing the entire time.

I walk to it, taking out the record and placing it in it's sleeve. My heart begins to feel heavy, my throat clenches.

My eyes begin to water and my mouth turns into a frown.

I put my hands on the table the record stands on. I close my eyes looking down, sounds of my whimpering became then the opposite of bashful.

I hear footsteps walking towards me, putting their arms around my waist. Laying their head on my shoulder.

I turn, Alex's face shiny and wet.

I tug on my sleeve, wiping his face. One of the worst things I could see at the moment is Alex being emotional.

"If you want I can leave.."

"No. I'd rather you stay."

"Thank fuck."

We chuckle from his comment. We sit on the bed, still unable to make conversation.

I see the spare chocolate on my duvet, I reach for it, picking off a square.

I turn to Alex, who still looks a little sad.

"Wanna piece?"

He turns to me, looking at my hand and smiling like I just proposed to him.

"You always know how to make me feel better.."

He takes it, placing it in his mouth. Wrapping his arms around me.

I'm sorry I haven't done this chapter yet but I hope you guys enjoy. It took me forever to do this. Enjoy!! X