Gotta Get Back To Hogwarts

(Third Person)

All exhausted from the previous war. The Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry sit down for breakfast at the Weasley's new house that Ron bought with his money for being a war hero. It has been almost three months but a lot are still morning over deaths. 

Remus, Tonks, Fred, Lavender, Snape, Colin, and a lot more.

It being the 5th of August Ginny had received her Hogwarts letter on the 1st. The Trio and Molly were all wondering why they had not gotten theirs. But as this topic was spurring at the breakfast table a black owl flew into their window and out. A Hogwarts Owl.

One had Harry's name, one had Ron's, and one had Hermione's. They grabbed them and opened them.

"Dear Hermione Jean Granger,

We are welcoming you and your fellow war heroes back to Hogwarts for your final year. You do now have to accept our welcome. But before you send us a response here are a few things we here at Hogwarts wish to tell you.

  ●There will be a re-sorting of all 7th-year students.

  ● You are now allowed to wear muggle clothing at all times. Even during classes. (Professors will tell you if they want you to wear robes.) 

  ●  And you, Miss Granger, if you do decide to come back are being promoted to Head Girl. Your badge will be given to you at the re-sorting.

There is also a list of supplies that you will need and your class list.

We are looking forward to seeing you all on September first.

Signed,

Headmaster and Potions Professor

Severus Snape."

"Snape?" Hermione whispers. "But he died!" She said a bit more loaded. 

"I know mine said Signed Severus Snape too! I thought that was weird. You guys saw him died. And I saw his body get carried away." Ginny tells them.

"Well, he is a potions master," Hermione responds.

She looks over her class list. She has different classes on different days but here are all of them in total.

Main classes:

CharmsDefence Against The Dark ArtsHistory of MagicAnd Potions 

Electives: 

AlchemyArithmancy Study of Ancient Runes

Extra-Curricular:

Xylomancy

And Muggle Art.

A/N

I know another new story but my niece really wanted me to write a story of Hermione going back to Hogwarts and getting sorted into Slytherin. So I'm doing it. Hope everyone likes it. It will be a Snmione story.

And if I don't write in the next couple days I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving. And if you don't celebrate it then just have a good week off of school.

Oh PS: I meant to write this in Hermione's POV but once I realized I didn't I was way too far in the story and way to lazy to rewrite it.