Author's Note

Dear readers,

How did you find Cupid and Psyche? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you for following their journey til the end. Did you feel like you've been back from the Underworld, too? I don't know about you, but it felt like that to me. Phew!

Writing this story has been a complete roller coaster. Also Cupid and Psyche actually inspired Beauty and the Beast. So if you read this book and thought it sounded so familiar, now you know why.

That's why I love mythologies. They never fail to amaze me with their plot twists. Even I did alter the genders and added new stuff here and there, I still wanted to keep everything close to the original as much as possible.

Now after finishing this book, I feel like writing several more retelling stories of Greek and Roman myths.

But I will not write it as a new separate work from this book, because they are going to be super short works, so I will update it here after Cupid and Psyche. It's like a collection.

Here is the list of random gods I might write about.

-Zeus and Hera

-Poseidon

-Athena (might be written as a separate novella)

-Apollo

-Hephaestus

-Hermes

-Prometheus

-Pandora

- Narcissus and Echo

- Orpheus

-Arion

Now what do you think? Should I do the gender-bend? Or it's not necessary? Maybe I should bend some and keep others straight (pun intended), because not all of the myths are about romance anyway.

The reason I do it is I'm just obsessed with these glorious characters in the myths.

But don't worry, I'm gonna write Return of the Asuras and finish that book before I take up this new project.

I also have a new novel-length book coming for the start of new year.

Here is a hint: It's gonna be about a sorc----- (who can finish the rest?) :D

So with all that said, I wish you all the best and see you in the next story.

With love,

Sveta