Chapter 1: The flower store.

A/n: this fanfic will be in different point of view. Which I will say at the beginning of every chapter.

Third person P.O.V

The gentle warm sunlight shined through the semi-opened blinds, the smell of flowers floated in the early morning air. A Queen song quietly played over the small stores radio. A small petite girl hummed along while dusting off the shelves. It was about 6:00am, so the sun was only just raising in the town. The tiny female preferred to open up her flower store
earlier in the morning. She loved how calm it was, no noisy cars, no smells of pollution, and no worries. Just the girl.

'That was Queens 'Dancing Queen', please stay tuned until these few advertisements are over.'

The fragile teen turned off the old radio, she never likes hearing those boring ads, they either advertise upcoming events or a fast food restaurants.

The bell above the front door rang, alerting the store owner that a customer had arrived.

The customer only looked around. He was a tall man wearing a deep gray suit, he was obviously on his way to work. Although the girl could only catch a glimpse of him, he had a streak of silver hair. Was it dyed?, was it natural?. It'd be hard for her to not stare at it.

"Hey?, may I help you?" The shorter of the two asked in a soft voice,

"Hello, Pidge.. is it?. Do you have any flower recommendations? Names Shiro by the way" The tall man, Shiro, questioned,

"Of course!, are you buying them for anyone?" Gleamed Pidge,

"No, just to put in my office."

"Hmm, how about some Sunflowers? I have some fresh ones out back." The tender girl informed the male in front of her.

Shiro simply nodded.

The tiny girl quickly ducked out to the back of the building, where the greenhouse was. After a few moments she returned holding a cute bunch of flowers wrapped in a sheet of last weeks newpaper, topped off with a little string in a bow.

She walked behind the tall counter, making her look even smaller. Shiro found it adorable. He found her adorble actually, while she got her cash register set up the man took the opportunity to study her soft features. She had bright green eyes, which were complimented by the large glasses that sat on the bridge of her freckled nose.

"That'll be $12 please!"

Pidges voice broke Shiro from his thoughts as he dove his large hands into his wallet. He gently handed the small girl a 20 dollars bill.

"Keep the change."

He grabbed a business card that sat on a little holder before turning and walking silently out the door.

----------

A/n: Sorry for a short first chapter!, this was pretty rushed. Im currently at my local skating ring watching my friends!!. Please leave a vote or comment to let me know you enjoyed this chapter!!.