Chapter two; Lancey Lance

Pidge's POV;

The man, 'Shiro' I suppose turned away in a shift almost effortless motion. As the tall figure exited my little flower store the little bell atop the doors frame made a little jingle noise, and let a soft, cool breeze inside for a few short seconds.

I stood there as he walked down the street, then he was totally out of sight. I honestly thought a man that professional would own a car. Well, maybe he did? He may have just parked it down the street, after all parking in front of the flower store wasnt fun. My shop is right on the corner of Appleby Street, when morning traffic picks up it can be hard to get out of a park.

Realizing that I was still standing near the old door caught in my thoughts, I shook my head from side to side, messing up my short brown locks. Guess I should go out to the greenhouse and tend to the flowers.

I then open the little door leading out back, there's actually a little sitting area out here. No one uses it, not even me. Im not too sure why if I'm going to be totally honest. The area contains three white chairs, that are kind of rusted and a glass table with a little old cactus sitting in the middle. I must admit this area is rather quiet, I could open it up to the public and Hire a barista so people can enjoy a nice cup of tea outside.

Nodding to myself at the amazing idea I just had, I pull out my phone to call a barista I know. After dialing in the number I hit call on the phone's cracked screen. A few rings and the person answers.

'Hello?'

"Hey Lance! Its me Pidge"

'Oh Pidge! Havent heard from you for a while'

"Yeah, so sorry I dont call more often, the flower store takes up alot of my time now"

'I bet it would, now why'd you call?'

"Ah yeah! I was wondering, Seeing you're a barista would you want to work at the flower store? Oh man, that'd mean I'd need to pay you. I didnt think of that! Well, I usually make $500 a week. We could go 40/60 on that, meaning you'd earn $200 a week. Lan-"

'Pidge! You're rambling'

"A-ah yeah, sorry"

'But yes, Id love to work with you."

"REALLY??"

'Haha yes pidge'

------------------------------

Doskwoakwwkakks sorry this is so short, I promise the next chapter will be longer and better! Bye y'all

- fuused