Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I'm officially on Christmas holidays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after departing from Water 7, Aella and the rest of the strawhats were enjoying themselves on the Thousand Sunny. Usopp and Luffy were fishing, tossing everything that they caught into the aquarium as Sanji, Franky and Robin relax in the dining room.  Nami was taking a bath and Chopper was in his new infirmary. Aella sighed as Zoro was sighted sleeping on the observation tower, she had nothing to do and she was bored.

Wearing a panda onesie, Aella sat herself next to Saji, "I'm bored, I'm bored", she exclaimed as she rocked her head from side to side

Wearing a panda onesie, Aella sat herself next to Saji, "I'm bored, I'm bored", she exclaimed as she rocked her head from side to side. "Tell is about your family", Robin smiled as she turned over to Aella, closing her book and placing it on her lap.
"I'm over 400 years old, my twin brother Zeref is a few minutes older than me. He looked like me before my appearance changed. He has black hair and red eyes unlike my younger brother, Natsu, who has salmon coloured hair and brown eyes", Aella spoke with such admiration in her eyes. She frowned when the memories came back to her.
"Zeref and I practiced black magic together when we were kids, we were sparring one day when he accidentally used to much power and killed me with black magic. With black magic he also revived me but I woke up a few hundred years later and was found by Achnologia, the corrupt dragon king", Aella explained with a pained look on her face. Sanji and Franky gave each other a look whilst Robin patted Aella's shoulder.
"Natsu also died but like me, he was revived by Zeref using black magic as a demon... a demon known as E.N.D. A demon that is powerful enough to kill its creator... Natsu...unlike me doesn't remember our family, he has no recollection of his past life and he will probably never remember. When Natsu was a kid, he was found by Igneel, the King of Fire Dragons, Igneel was like a father to Natsu, teaching him Dragonslayer magic and taking care of him... until that day when all Dragons disappeared...", Aella gritted out, her canines growing slightly larger. "Why did they disappear?", Nami ",who had come out from her long bath and decided to join Aella and the others, asked, "Achnologia", Aella spat out, so much hatred and murder intent was in her voice and everyone flinched.
"Where are your brothers now?", Chopper asked as he munched on some fairy floss that Sanji made him earlier.
"Zeref is in some empire that he created, Alvarez, he has so many mindless followers, the dark guilds that practice magic in a harmful way are always trying to find a way to 'revive' Zeref even though he is alive and not dead at all. Natsu is back at Fairy Tail with the others, he knows that I am his sister but he doesn't even know that Zeref, the 'dark wizard', is his biological older brother. Everyone knows that I am Zeref's sister and that is why they gave me crap for it.", Aella sighed as she remember the time when all the members were calling her names. "Let me at them! No one calls my nakama horrible things and gets away with it", Luffy exclaimed as he pumped his fist, "Hahahaha, thanks Luffy, you are strong but you cannot possibly beat 3 dragon slayers, 4 S-class wizards, a wizard saint, a whole guild full of different magic users and three angry flying cats", Aella giggled along with Robin and Nami, "Fairy Tail is family even if they treat me badly, they gave me a home and they give me hope everyday to live life to its fullest. I won't attack them unless I have to", The dragon girl explained as she stole a bit of Chopper's fairy floss, the reindeer pouted in return.
"What class are you, Aella-Chan?", Sanji asked and everyone turned towards Aella, now interest in Aella.
"S-class, I'm one of the wizard saints", Sanji gawked at the girl, "You must be pretty powerful, Fight me someday Aella!", Luffy yelled as Aella nodded, "At least you don't act like Natsu", she mused and Luffy gave her a questioning look, "Natsu likes to go around yelling at everyone 'fight me!' 'Fight me!'", Aella chuckled as Franky snorted.
"Speaking of a fight, Aella... I still challenge you but Captain, there is a suspicious floating barrel, beside the boat", Zoro interrupted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't open the stupid barrel", Aella yells as she rushes out onto the deck, where the others were

"Don't open the stupid barrel", Aella yells as she rushes out onto the deck, where the others were. "Too late", Zoro grumbles as a red light shoots out onto the sky, "Yeah...food and sake... good on you", Aella grumbled sarcasticaly as she rolled her eyes. "Someone might spot us and plus there is a big storm heading in our direction, we should head southwest", Nami suggested as Luffy nodded. "Bad idea, look", Aella said as the wind began to pick up, the Thousand sunny began to rock back and forth in the ocean.  "Franky... do something or I might have to carry this ship myself", Aella growled as she grabbed onto the rails, feeling a little seasick from all the action.

"SUPER! Let's bring my baby out! Soldier Dock,  Channel 0!", Franky exclaimed, everyone was waiting for something big and spectacular to happen when Aella started to laugh, "Pffff, Paddles. Is that your secret weapon?", Aella mused, "Oh shut up Aella, We can use to paddles to slowly paddle us out of the mess", Zoro replied with a smirk on his face, making Aella stick out her tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have we arrived in FIshman island already?", Usopp asked and Aella snorted, "We are in the Florian Triangle", Robin stated with a smile as Usopp was not present when Kokoro told the rest of the crew about the Florian Triangle. Usopp was visibly upset about not being given any prior information and being the scardy cat he was, grabbed his exocrcism set and began to ward away the evil spirits. Everyone froze as they heard a song being sung, making it more creepy was the fog that surrounded the ship.

'Binkusu no sake wo todoke ni yuku yo

Umikaze kimakase namimakase

Shio no mukou de yuuhi mo sawagu

Sora nya wa wo kaku tori no uta

Sayonara minato tsumugi no sato yo

Don to icchou utao funade no uta

Kinpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete

Oretachya yuku zo umi no kagiri'

All of a sudden a large ship appeared side by side the Thousand Sunny and a skeleton singing Binks Sake appeared, scaring the living daylights out of the crew. Aella who couldn't see through the fog even with her inhanced eyesight, lit a fire on her palm to see.

 "Well shit..."