1

Ok I created this account just to post this story. This happened to me this past summer and I cant really talk about it with anyone I know because it involves me doing something I keep secret from everyone I know, including my wife.

During this past summer I had a lot of free time and, unbeknownst to my wife and friends, I spent a lot of that time at a lake, lying naked on a beach. At this beach nudism was completely acceptable and there was usually at least a dozen or more naked people sunbathing or hanging out in the surrounding wooded area.

I would usually bring a six pack with me and spend the afternoon drinking, suntanning, cooling off in the lake, and maybe doing a bit of hiking. I had to be a little wary of where I hiked as I came to learn that there were a few trails that were hotspots for homosexual encounters. I even got waved over to join a gay orgy once while walking down a trail, an invitation I politely declined.

Despite the occasional gay orgies going on in the area, I still enjoyed myself at this beach. There was something so freeing about being naked in the middle of nature. I became addicted to having the warm sun and cool breeze take turns caressing my bare flesh. I can also admit there was something a little exciting about strangers seeing me naked. I had to try and keep myself from getting a boner on several occasions including the couple of times I stumbled upon hetero couples engaged in intercourse.

The nudity and even the sex are not the reason I'm telling this story here though. This story is about the man I saw at this beach every day.

As I've said earlier, this beach had about a dozen or so people everyday. It wasn't always the same dozen or so people but most of them were regulars. One of those regulars, who like myself was there everyday was Mike. I noticed Mike the first day, and every day after that. He had long black unkempt hair, always wore dark sunglasses and was sickly pale and thin. Mike also didn't believe in personal space, which is the reason I ended up talking to him in the first place.

Now, I'm a shy person believe it or not. I like to keep to myself and keep my own company and that's what I did for the most part while at this beach. I would lay on my towel by myself, cool off in the water by myself, and even hike around by myself (yes I'm aware of how dangerous that was and the thought of getting raped by some deranged homo in the woods did cross my mind a few times). Even though I recognized many of the regulars that frequented the beach I never went and introduced myself to any of them. I just felt like letting everyone have their personal space and I would keep to mine.

When I first saw Mike he was sitting uncomfortably close to a middle aged couple that seemed oblivious to his presence. He seemed to be just sitting there gawking at them, though it was hard to tell where exactly his eyes might be focused as he had sunglasses on. At the time I couldn't have said for certain whether the couple was just ignoring him or actually didn't know he was there but I do remember thinking there was something bizarre going on.

The next day I saw Mike, (at the time I thought of him as the creepy pasty naked hippie dude) again he was sitting uncomfortably close to a younger couple and just staring with at them with no expression on his face. The day after that I saw him standing over a woman who was sunbathing alone, again just staring with no expression. This went on and on every day I was there, this pasty guy that never seemed to tan despite being out naked in the sun everyday, would stand or sit next to a woman or couple (never did see him creeping on guys that were solo) and just stare at them until they left.

As weird as this guy's behaviour was I didn't let it bother me and actually didn't think about it much. I though about him the same way I though about the gay sex orgies that were going on in the woods. It was creepy and weird but had nothing to do with me. That being said I can't really explain why I did what I did next.

One day as I was leaving the beach and heading to my car I noticed a couple of regulars leaving at the same time I did. I had noticed these people earlier that day because they seemed to be the couple that the creepy, pasty, hippie dude had chosen to creep on that day.

For some reason I opened my big fat mouth and asked them why they didn't seem to mind that weird guy staring at them all day. By the expression on their faces I immediately regretted asking. They had no idea what I was talking about. I looked around and tried to spot him so I could point him out but he was nowhere to be seen. I described him and explained how he had sat right next to them staring the whole time. At first they looked puzzled and then they looked at each other and after what seemed like a very long awkward silence, they burst out laughing. The guy just shook his head, patted my shoulder, and said something like "nice one man, you almost had us going."

After that I should have seriously considered never going back to that beach. Of course I didn't, the summer was only half over and I was having way to much fun there. I know I'm not doing a good job of making it sound fun, and maybe to other people it would have been boring to spend the summer alone but for me it was simply paradise. One that I didn't want to lose. That's why I went back to ignoring the creepy pasty hippie dude. At least I tried to ignore him.

I still saw him every day, doing the same damn thing every day. And every time I saw him I couldn't help but think about the fact that no one seemed to care or even be aware of his intrusion on their personal space. How could they not respond or even acknowledge this guy?

For reasons I'm still not sure of, I decided to follow the creepy, pasty, hippie guy. I tried to follow him anyway. Like I said, he spent most of his time creeping but usually after the people he was creeping on left he would either wander over to someone new and creep on them or wander off into the woods. Every time I tried to follow him into the woods I could never seemed to find him, which is something I cant really explain as the woods aren't even that thick.

I can say, looking back, I don't think I really tried very hard to follow him. I think I fooled myself into believing that I had wanted to track him down and get answers but, lets be honest, if I really wanted to confront him, I could have just walked up and talked to him while he was creeping. I never did, I just kept telling myself, I'll catch him next time he's alone and get some answers; probably knowing full well such an opportunity would never present itself.

It was Mike that ended up introducing himself to me. It was afternoon and I was laying on my towel, sunglasses on, eyes closed and just basking in the sun. At some point I became aware of a person standing over me. I always dread these moments because I really am not a people person and I had no interest in meeting or talking to anyone. When I opened my eyes my blood ran cold. The skinny, pasty, creepy, hippie dude was standing there staring down at me. A scream literally caught in my throat. We just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then he spoke, "You can see me, can't you?".

"Yes." I replied weakly.

"How is that possible?" He asked and took off his sunglasses.

This time, I did scream.