♠️31

This chapter takes place the night before, in X's P.O.V 😈

~

Yea, I'm back... Not for good but for Nola's protection.

I slipped my gloves on and hopped out the car. Once I was almost to the door, I heard it unlocking. I quickly jumped into the bushes and watched Ryan come walking out in his pajamas looking passed tired.

Before the door closed, I jumped out from the bushes and slipped into the house.

Good thing dude ass wasn't paying attention.

"Im scared, It's dark." Aiden said.

"Nigga shut up. Jahseh don't let him see this shit." I spoke to the others.

"Ight I got it, calm down hot head." Jahseh responded in our thoughts.

I nodded and looked around in the darkness for the stairs. When I found them, I went up, slowly trying not to make much noise.

Once I reached the top, I could hear loud snores coming from down the hall so I followed it.

I opened the door and walked in towards his side of the bed. I grabbed the cloth I brought from my pocket and pressed it over his mouth and nose.

I watched as his eyes snapped open, he begin squirming. I only smiled and pressed the cloth harder against his mouth and nose until he was finally unconscious. I had planned to take him to place where I always go to get rid of my dirty work.

****

I pulled him out the car and threw him on the ground. I got the shovel out the trunk and set it against the car. 

I kicked the nigga in him stomach causing him to cough viciously as his eyes opened.

"Wake the fuck up." I demanded. When he looked at me, his expression completely changed.

He stood up and tried running, but I chased after him and hit the shovel against his back, which caused him to let out a loud screech and fall. 

A/n: Did anyone else laugh at that? LMFAOOO ... no? Just me? Okay keep reading.

"You better not try that again or I'll bash your fucking head in with this fuckin' shovel. Don't try me." I growled.

"Oh," He laughed, "This is about Nola? You're.... José?"

I didn't answer, but only dragged him back to the car. I duct taped his hands and legs then made him sit in an upright position.

Broward gon' feel this fuckin' heat tonight!

I got out my blade and twirled it around, "Tell me why you did it BITCH."

"Did what?" He asked.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know! TELL ME." I yelled. It was taking all my strength not to kill him right now.

"Had sex with her? Please." He rolled his eyes. "She wanted it." I laughed deviously and squatted down sliding the knife down his leg.

"Say it again, I dare you."

"She. Wanted. It." I pressed the blade down on his skin and cut, slowly. Making sure that he would feel everything I was doing.

I was halfway down his thigh and he was still yelling. "Tell me the fucking truth!"

"ALRIGHT!" He screamed out. I pulled the knife out from his skin and smiled.

"Yes. I did A LITTLE something when you left.."

My body twitched, which meant Jahseh was trying to come into the light, and I let him.

Jahseh punched the fuck out of him, causing him to fall over, "A LITTLE SOMETHIN'? RAPING' HER ISN'T A LITTLE SOMETHIN' , You sick vro, on god."

I laughed at him starting to sound like me.

Jackson lifted up and spit blood out on Jahseh's face. "So what? You should't even be here right now. You should be watching her mom... I told her not to tell anyone."

I came back into the light.

I tried wiping whatever blood was on my face, "You ain't gone do shit to her mama if you dead nigga."

I grabbed him by his shoulders and threw him into the hole that I dug up, which was probably bout a good 6, or 7 feet deed.

"I saw this coming. I have other people to help me anyways." He said. And those were the bitches' last words. I watched him struggle but there was nothing he could do. 

I filled the hole with dirt until it was at the top, I laughed, and spit on where he was, covering the spot back up with leaves to blend it in with the rest.

"Bitch."

*****

I came back to the house and saw Ryan sitting with Nola's head on his lap. When he noticed I was there, he looked up. "So I'm guessin' the bitch nigga gone now?"

"Yeah. Why you here tho?" I asked, examining the blood on my hands.

He picked Nola up and carried her to the room then came back.

"She told a me ta' come get her so she could help you kill Jackson. I wasn't going for it, so I brung ha' back here."

I looked him up and down, "Ight vro... Preciate it."

He walked towards the door, "No prolem man. I'm just tryna keep ha' safe."

Without another word, he left. I shook my head and went to go clean myself up.

*

Short, I fucking know. But good news, this bitch ass story getting good and I also started on Book 2. BITCH IT'S LIT. 🖤😉

Anybody want me to read their books and give feedback? PM my personal account .