Prologue

CR: Hello everyone, and welcome to the first season of "The Crimson Revenant"!

Alex: At long last you're working on this.

CR: Ehehe, sorry, I just didn't know how would I do this story, since it's so extensive, but now I have an idea on what to do.

Alex: But will you work on your other stories?

CR: I will, in fact, I have a few drafts on the works.

Alex: Then I can't complain.

CR: That's good. Well then, before we begin, I just want to tell you guys that, if you see anything that you may or may not recognize, then I may or may not own it, it depends on the element used.

"Speech"

"Inner Being Speech

'Thoughts'

"Ethereal Speech/Shout"

'Ethereal Thoughts'

That is all.

On with the show

----------------------------------------

A void.

That is all, that could be seen in the horizon; an endless black, that extended beyond our comprehension, however, footsteps were soon heard.

There was a dot, in the distance, tiny, but its steps echoed through the abyss; the dot got bigger- no, the correct term would be closer, and closer, as the dot, now had a more defined shape, or more exactly, the shape of a human.

The first thing to note about the human, is that it was a male; a young male that stood at 6'2", with long, messy black hair that also had red streaks that were shaped like lightnings, his hair was so long it went down to his knees; another defining feature of his hair, would be the big strand of black hair with a red tip that framed his forehead, with a smaller strand of hair on top of it, as well as the two crimson lightnings that ran along the sides of his head, almost like a crown.

The next thing to note, would be his face; sharp and lean, the man's skin was colored like mocha, with no blemishes or even wrinkles. However, what would get one's attention, would be his eyes; the white sclerae wouldn't weird out anyone, though his irises are a different story.

They were crimson, like the blood that flows in one's veins, and lastly, they lacked any pupils. The last thing to note about his face, would be the four straight lines that he has on each cheek, reminiscent of whiskers.

His attire was just as unusual. He wore a black tank top that had 4 stripes running down his torso, two on each side, which would then almost take the shape of an 'X' near his stomach; over the tank top, he wore an ankle length trench coat, which was as black as the void where we find ourselves in, which had an intricate design of crimson stripes which would form an 'X' over the chest if one were to close the coat; near the bottom the line divided into two stripes on each side, with one rounding up to the back; the bottom of the coat was cut in a different way, reminiscent of two tails, on the back, the stripes would've formed another 'X', were it not for the crimson circle that the stripes connected with, and within that circle, there was the image of four scythes, connected at the very center of the circle. The two scythes of the upper half of the image had their blades facing down, whereas the two scythes of the lower half were facing upwards, with the image overall almost forming a lemniscate.

The shoulders of the trench coat were red, with three crimson 'X's, which were linked to each other, running down on each forearm