2.6 Death To The Rakers (Part 2)

Bang! The Raker blew up in a raging ball of fire destroying the other Rakers in the room "Quickly we must act fast" said Josh as he lead them all out of the room and as they turned the corner two Rakers turned around and stopped them "Let me guess you want to kill us?" Jaymi asked them sarcastically The Rakers turned and looked at each other and turned back to them "That is correct death will be instant" said The Raker as its gun opened from the top of its head "Down" shouted George as The Raker fired George dived between its legs and caterina copied then the pair of them pulled out The Rakers main circuitry and the fell to ground with a thud "We need to stop them before its too late" Josh said tapping his head concentrating hard "They said they came to harvest bodies to repair themselves" Josh said making sense of what was happening "Wheres this even going Josh?" asked Jaymi "People wont surrender without a fight for their own rights so The Rakers will have an almight battle on their cold hands" Josh said as he lead them into a room to make up a plan.

"How many humans have we harvested?" asked The Raker controller "Hundreds" replied another Raker "Why isnt there any repairs and new models of Raker being produced?" asked The Raker controller "They are not compatible" replied The Raker "Explain your evidence" The Raker Controller commanded the other Raker's chest unit opened and a hologram appeared "These humans contain are not of n-space origin" said The Raker "What shall we do to the humans?" The Raker asked "Dispose of them" The Raker controller replied "Affirmative" replied The Raker as it closed its chest unit its eyes lit up as he message was passed to the other Rakers in an istant all of the harvested humans dropped to the floor "Task accomplished" said The Raker "Excellent time for the final phase" said The Controller.

 In the millitary base Union J, Elyar, Caterina and Ollie gathered round the big table that was the central piece of the room "Right Josh wahts the plan?" asked George Josh looked at him coldly "Genocide" he replied with a very stern manner "What?" asked JJ not trying to believe what he just heard Josh say "Its the only way we can stop them from causing suffering to all these people and its also a protection for those who will live on and future generations, think of that JJ millons of people never ever existing because someone didnt make a stand when the time was right to do so" Josh snapped in a rage of hatred "I honestly dont know whos worse The Rakers or you Josh" Jaymi said looking disgusted. Josh threw a dirty scowl at Jaymi "surely there is another way than commiting genocide?" Ollie asked "I mean these Rakers the have this thing on their chests that they communicate through cant we hijack thier systems?" he added Josh jumped for joy and picked Ollie up and spun him round "You are a freaking genious" Josh excitedly said "Enough joy lets give death to the rakers" Caterina ordered.

After visiting the laboratory George and Ollie made a virus on a disc "Are you sure this will work?" JJ asked "Yes you see The Rakers are computer and machinerey viruses can hack and delete things" George replied to him they all walked to The Rakers ship "We surrender we are all n-space origin we came to help you all survive" George shouted The Raker guards allowed them all to pass and stopped Ollie "You are of p-space origin" The Raker said Ollie's eyes widened "No no please I'll do anything" Ollie begged "You are uncompatable you will be incinerated" The Raker said as it burned Ollie to a crisp Josh looked horrified at the blank Rakers expression "You will be taken to the chamber" The Raker said when they arrived at the chamber The Raker Controller looked at them all "The saviours of The Rakers you have been honoured" The Controller said as it touched Caterina's face while scanning for useful compatable parts to use "We came to negotiate and make peace with you the amount of deaths and destruction you have caused I do not approve of" Josh shouted The Controller looked at him "The deaths were nessicary we were promised new life by the four gods" The Controller said coldly "Who are these gods?" JJ asked "We only know them as Vamily and they promise us great things" The Controller said as it walked around them observing "We became trapped here after following their command ship we fell through the crack" It added "Were all stuck together you need us to help you" Caterina said "Correct" said The Controller "Now" shouted Josh George shoved the disc into the hard drive of The Rakers chest unit and pressed all the buttons shutting all of The Rakers down an alarm bell sounded "Quick get out" shouted Jaymi they ran as fire balls chased right behind them BANG! the Rakers ship went up in smoke.

Back on board thier ship Union J took off and flew straight up out of the crack and went back to Earth "Caterina are you sure you dont want to come with us?" JJ asked Caterina giggled "Maybe another time" she said as she walked off into the distance "Right all sorted now time to be off" Josh said as he shut the door and put the ship in flying mode they all looked hopeful as they flicked switches and levers. Meanwhile Ollie woke up in a filed with a flowing stream and fresh ripe apple trees "Hello" called a voice Ollie looked where the voice was coming from "I'm Bradley I hope my friends werent mean to you did they do it on purpose or did you sacrifice yourself?" Bradley asked Ollie "Where am I, I dont understand" Ollie replied "Where do you think you are? look around you, you made it the promised land, paradise" Bradley said as he got up and spun on his cane "Welcome to... heaven" Bradley siad with a wide meanacing smile as he paraded around the garden.