Lovely

You snap out of your thoughts to the crash of a shattered teacup. How did you know? Why this happens on a daily basis. Your butlers Dantes and Alphie have been at each another throats lately. You held your head up high and rolled your eyes. Your head races with things you'll like to do to those two. Day in and day out bickering at each other non stop. Now you try to be a kind and reasonable master but these two make you want to put them in the ice bath. Standing up and regaining you composer you walked to your bedroom door and opened the door.

"What seems to be the issue now?" You ask them, glancing at the broken teacup on the floor.

Dantes face lit up to the sight of me. "Ah! Master (y/n) I was just bring your afternoon tea but then Alphie came along with another  cart of tea." He said pushing up his short blonde hair.

"Lies, I most definitely came here first with your tea Master (y/n), I told Dantes there was no need for two tea carts but of course he's too stubborn to leave" Alphie said with a blank face.

You look at both of them for a second and notice that Alphie tea cup was the one broken.

"You say that Alphie but its your  teacup thats broken thats broken." You said to her, looking at the mess.

"Hehe I told you" Dantes said smiling.

You sighed deeply and told Dantes to come inside then told Alphie to clean up her mess.

Sitting on your bed you watched Dantes pour you a cup of tea. He hands it to you and smiled. " Master (y/n) you look dashing this evening" He said looking at you with his big yellow eyes.

"Mhm" Was all you said as you took a sip of the tea. At least the tea can calm your nerves.

"Did you do something with your hair? If you did it complements your complexion" Dantes said smiling.

"If I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me you'll be here and I'll be a Queen/King." You said taking another sip of your tea. You knew most people found you attractive even people of the same sex but none tried this hard to get your attention.

"And I'll be your loyal butler" He said softly.

 You finish your tea and sent Dantes out. Getting back to your paperwork you grab your quill.

Dear Beacup ,