Theatre Love (An Andy Biersack Love Story)

"SAFFRON LET ME GO!" I yelled as my friend dragged me to the auditorium.

"NOPE! YOUR AUDITIONING WITH ME!"

"SAFFIE! SAFFIE! SAFFIE! NONONONONON-" I was cut off as we entered the auditorium. "Fuck you" I whispered, taking a seat.

"Welcome everyone to auditions for the school musical"

"Oh God" I whispered under my breath.

"We will be doing High School Musical One" 

"Gag" I whispered and Saffie hit me. I scowled at her as Mrs. Foljahn, the drama teacher, pulled out her clipboard. Good, I don't have to audition, you had to sign up.

"Saffron Jones?" She stood up and walked to the stage just like every other person. "Okay, the song you have rehursed?" Saffie sang and sat back down.

"Liliana Faythe" I shot up, eyes wide.

"What" I said and looked at Saffie. She smiled a nervous smile and I death glared her. I pulled back my fist.

"Liliana?" I scowled and went on stage. "The song you have rehursed?"

Fuck. Come on Liliana, think fast. Song, song song song song. Song you know by heart. Cmon bitch! Urghhhhh! GOT IT!

"Name of the song please? And who it's by?"

"Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue"

"Okay, go right on ahead."

You know I'm a dreamer

But my heart's of gold

I had to run away high

So I wouldn't come home low

Just when things went right

Doesn't mean they were always wrong

Just take this song and you'll never feel

Left all alone

Take me to your heart

Feel me in your bones

Just one more night

And I'm comin' off this

Long & winding road

I'm on my way

I'm on my way

Home sweet home

Tonight, tonight

I'm on my way

I'm on my way

Home sweet home

You know that I've seen

Too many romantic dreams

Up in lights, fallin' off the silver screen

My heart's like an open book

For the whole world to read

Sometimes nothing keeps me together at the seams

I'm on my way

I'm on my way

Home sweet home

Tonight, tonight

I'm on my way

Just set me free

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

I'm on my way

I'm on my way

Home Sweet Home

Yeah

I'm on my way

Just set me free

Home Sweet Home

Applause once I finished and I hurried off stage.

"I don't like you" I whispered.

"Love you too Lili"

"Andrew Biersack?" I heard a loud sigh and a tall kid stood up. He had shoulder length black hair and was dressed in black, head to toe, also tight clothes.

"The Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides" He sang and his voice was like an angel.

"Alright then" She had us read some lines and sent us off. "Thank you all for coming, call backs will be posted on Friday."

"Hey, you did really good, like the song choice by the way" Andrew came up to me and winked.

"Thanks, you too."

"Call me Andy"

"Andy" I smiled. "How are you getting home?"

"Walk"

"Mind if I walk with ya?"

"Not at all"

"Lil, my mom is here, need a ride home?" Saffie asked and I looked at Andy with a smile.

"Nahh, I'm good, I'll walk."

"Suit yourself" She got into her moms car and they drove away.

"You don't look like the kind of person to be doing this" I said as we walked away from the school.

"Trust me, I didn't choose this" He chuckled, popping a ciggeratte in his mouth.

"What made you do it?"

"Got in trouble. You really think I want to do this High School Musical crap?"

"Haha, guess not"

"What made you do it?" He asked me.

"My friend Saffron, she basically dragged me in kicking and screaming."

"Haha wow, she must've really wanted you to come" I nodded with wide eyes.

"Once that bitch sets her mind to something, there's no changing it. Anyway, my house is this way"

"I'll walk you home" He offered and I smiled.

"Really?"

"My pleasure" He smiled and we walked in the direction of my house. We got to my house and he handed me his phone and I typed my number in before heading inside.

"Bye Andy" I smiled.

"Bye Liliana"

"Call me Lili"

"Lili" I said pink start to rise onto his cheeks and I giggled as he walked away. I shut the door and walked upstairs, laying in my bed.

*******************************************************************************************************

ILoveDennisWestower is Liliana

gunsandguitars is Saffron

Liliana ------------->

Listening to Bully~ Shinedown (external)

Home Sweet Home~ Motley Crue ------------>