Chapter 2

"Cmon Lili!" My friend called, dragging me down the hall to the message board.

"I don't care about the fucking callbacks!" I whined as she pulled us through the crowd in front of the message board. I decided to look at the list anyway since I was here.

Troy Bolton- Andrew Biersack

Gabriella Montez- Lillian Faythe

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Congratz Lili, I made Kelsi." I was still I shock. I was running to my locker when I saw a boy with black hair at the water fountain.

"ANDY!" I shouted, pouncing on his back.

"Ow, what the fuck Lillian?"

"Have you checked the message board?"

"No, I don't fucking care about the fucking stupid callbacks"

"Well, your Troy, the lead roll."

"Really? Damnit, who's Gabriella?"

"Me" I smiled.

"Really?" I nodded with a smile. "Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought." He said, flashing a killer smile. "Now get the fuck off me"

"Oh yeah, right, sorry" I said, getting up. "So, I'll see you after school?"

"Yeah" He said with a smile as he walked off.

I walked into the auditorium after school and don't see Andy. I knew he wasn't going to come.

"Let's take attendance and see who's here. Saffron Jones?"

"Here"

"Liliana Faythe?"

"Here" I said, completely unammused.

"Andrew Biersack? Andrew Biersack? Not here" She said and then called the next name. "Okay, let's get started with meeting your cast mates, circle up on the stage." We all got up and headed to the stage.

"I'm here! I'm here! Sorry, got held up in class." Andy yelled, rushing in.

"Tardiness, not good Mr.Biersack, please try to make it on time next time."

"Yes ma'am"

"Circle up on the stage" He came up and sat right next to me.

"How about you go first Mr.Biersack, tell us what you want us to call you, your age, why you auditioned and a litte about yourself."

"Well, I'm Andrew Biersack, call my Andy. I'm the school's emo basically. I'm hated for my clothing, music type, hair and my lip ring. I swear alot and I'm the singer in a garage band called Black Veil Brides with four guys who go here. We plan on moving to LA after graduation to try to make it big. I have a very deep voice, I'm very tall and have electric blue eyes. I usually wear black and am a natural blonde. I'm 18 and git in trouble which ended up in me being here." He said, sitting back down.

"Hi, I'm Liliana Faythe, call me Lili. I'm 18 and my best friend Saffie dragged me here. Ummm, I'm also known as the school emo. I'm also hated because of my music type, clothes and hair. Yeah, that's really about it." I said and then sat back down.

"Hi! I'm Saffron Jones but please call me Saffie. I like the same music as Lili and show it as well. I'm not bullied as much though which is good. I saw the opportunity and decided to try it out. Also, it'll look really good on college applications and I'm 18."

After we met everyone, we did an old read of the first scene.

"Hah, your a jock" I whispered to Andy.

"Damnit, but everyone loves me for a change."

"Ugh perfect, I'm a nerdy, bookworm who is excellent at math, why me?"

After we were done, Andy walked me back home.

"Let's hang out this weekend."

"Definatley" I said with a smile.

*******************************************************************************************************

Wrote this on my iPod xp

Listening to Go With Me- Josh Turner

NO IDEAS!!! Give me some?