The run away

(Mangle pov)

      What a night....I wonder what time is it? I looked at the clock it was 11:38 a.m it's late I then was about to get up but I didn't notice foxys arms were wrapped around me and he dragged me back to bed and whispered in my ear
     Where you do your going lass?Foxy said stroking my hair

     I was gonna get up already because it's late you see I said and pointed to the clock....then I remembered the my replacement is still here in foxys house and also the king because they are planning......I should ask foxy.

    Foxy is my replacement still here and your dad?I said

   Yes, there here there planning for the wedding Foxy said relaxing on the bed.

   Do I have to leave since they have plans already?I said foxy then rolled next to me.

  No your not leaving.....I want you lass.....I don't wanna marry her....I want you....your mine and no one else's your the rarest and the prettiest one and I don't love you for your prettiest I love ye because your kind and respectful even though sometimes you try to run away from me and didn't respect me Foxy said

    Do you have to tell you dad?I said

Well yes I have to tell him about the new plan Foxy said

  You know what lassie let's gets up and head down stairs and we will have a talk Foxy added and stood off the bed and then he picked me up and started walking.

   You know you can set me down I can walk I said

  You sure wanna be set down lassie foxy said

Yes I wanna walk on my own legs I said and then he put me down and we arrived to the table where the king and my replacement then there attention looked to me the girls face was confused with a mix of anger and the dad with a shocked face.
   Then we took our sit

   You found her my boy?he said looking at me and then to foxy

   Yes, father and I want change of plans I wanna marry mangle not Kelly.....I feel more connection to mangle like we're meant to be so can we change the plans?Foxy said holding my hand which makes Kelly's face angered and cross her arms and the king gives Foxy a disappointment face.

    Foxy am afraid we can't......we have the plans ready already we won't take a another month or two to plan.....and you know I haven't tell you much about Kelly....kelly is a princess so it will help out our kingdoms better.....and her parents will be furious if we cancel this wedding.....and since mangle is not royalty she can't....the rules were changed am very sorry.....He said then foxy hits his fist hard on the table making the food fall off and land on Kelly and the king.....which made Kelly yell and made the king angry.

     Father.....what about if I don't want to marry her!!!!! Shouldn't I marry the one I want truly! Who's cares if she isn't royalty father!foxy yelled in anger causing his fathers face to turn red.

    Your still marrying Kelly.....either you like it or not.....now I will have mangle leave this place we don't need her no more he said as I see maids cleaning up Kelly up and cleaning up the king....as I see foxy leaves to his room. I should go I don't wanna disturb....even though am leaving foxy I then walked out the door and looked at it once more and left....heartbroken....then I walk off to the forest as I was walking I felt someone grabbed my waist From behind and grabbed me tight I then yell panicking.....I hope am not getting kidnapped! Then someone covers my mouth and puts me down on a log and I saw who it was....it was foxy.

    Foxy....what your doing here aren't your supposed to be back home with your love I said playing with a rock and throwing it.

   Lass that's not mines truly your mines truly listen to me mangle I love you I want to spend my entire time with you and live a happy life Foxy said brushing his lip on my lip

    Yes foxy I know that....but I want you to go back for your own good I don't want you fighting with your father just go and a day you will make the kingdoms better with Kelly I said and tried to leave but foxy kept her hands on my waist making me stay still.

    Lass you know what let's run away together and get marry and make your own lives together with our own children Foxy said hugging me and started to kiss me.

   You sure you wanna run away Foxy I said

    Yes lass let's run away now foxy said and grabbed me bridal style and he run away super speed and we left to find a new place for us.

Vote and comment