Without you...

Recap: Ashton Broke up with Nicole for the best. It was because he got Jen, his ex girlfriend, pregnant.

------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

This has been officially my worse day ever. I couldn't ever bare to lose Nicole, but this was the best. She will never be in my arms again. I started walking back to Jen's house, where I'm supposed to live now. I can't believe I dumped Nicole for her.

I opened the door and entered the kitchen to find a cigarette in between Jen's lip. "JEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU'RE A PREGNANT WOMAN!"

"SHUT UP IRWIN. YOU'LL EVER LOVE ME! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!" She started to cry. Why was I a big impact in her life, when all we do is have sex.

"Look, I'm here to live with you, take care of our baby and care for you too. Our baby's the reason I left her, because Nicole and I could've got married if we didn't have this!" I snapped.

"If you're gonna do that, marry me Ashton. So we can a simple family together... With our baby" She touched her stomach. She knows that I have no feeligs for her. And this marriage thing is coming too quick.

"Things are coming too fast, Jen... I don't even love you. I never did" I looked down at my feet.

"You'll learn how to love me... But marry me Ashton" She rubbed my cheek.

"I don't know... I don't want to" By this time, her blood probably started boiling, her skin probably turning red.

"MARRY ME OR I'LL DROP THIS GOD DAMN BABY, IRWIN" She sounded so desperate, I didn't know what to do.

"D-don't d-drop the baby, please... I'll-I'll Marry you" What am I doing? She's becoming a psycopath-witch that keeps me locked up under a roof.

She walked away slowly and made her way upstairs. I wish I can just get the baby out of her without hurting it. Or, I wish it wasn't mine.

* * *

The next day, I decided to show up for band practice and to my surprise, Nicole was there. Michael's arms all wrapped around her. I wish I could still do that, but now, I can't... My stupid mistakes affect everyone.

"Okay guys, let's get started" Calum announced. I walked over to my drumset to find a letter. I thought I'd read it somewhere else in private, so I made an excuse to go the bathroom.

I opened the letter that said,

Ashton,

Thank you for being my boyfriend. You've made me so happy, you can't explain it. Now that you've got a baby and also a mother for it, I guess its time for me to move on. I never really wanted this to happen, but I'm moving away with Michael to France next month and probably get married there too. I hope you have fun, and please, take care of Jen and the baby. I love you so much and it hurts to do this too.

-Nicole

I cried at the sight. How can I do something this stupid? Nicole is my everything and I don't wanna leave her, but now, she has Michael. I guess, maybe we're just not meant to be.

I exited the bathroom to find Nicole infront of me, about to knock on the door.

"Oh um, sorry I didn't-"

"I got your letter" I cried.

"Oh"

I suddenly crashed my lips onto hers. It felt so good; her vanilla flavoured lip gloss on my lips.

"Ashton, I can't do this. You're gonna have a kid soon" She started to tear up.

"How would she know if it was mine?" I held her hand.

"What if she's lying?" I added. Maybe it wasn't mine. "We have to help eachother and find out."

"I'm sorry... I have to go" she let go.

Nicole's POV

That's it, I left Ashton and I wasn't very happy. I was gonna head back downstairs, but all of a sudden, I hear Luke in the corner. He was on his phone talking to someone.

"I do not believe you! that's not my child! Fuck off Jen!" I heard him say.

Jen? as in

Jen?

What's happening and why isn't she telling the truth? Ashton has to find out sooner or later.

"Michael we have to go" I grabbed him and dragged him out of the house. "Wait where'd Ashton go?"

"I-d-k prob'ly home with Jen now or something" He shrugged.

* * *

"Luke's what? He's the father?!" He asked.

I nodded.

"Ashton has to know-"

"AND WHAT? SO YOU GUYS CAN GET BACK TOGETHER? AND LEAVE ME?!" He got a grip of my forearm.

"Michael stop-it h-hurts" I begged.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH!" He suddenly smacked me with his hand and I fell on the floor. He started kicking my stomach and took a knife. Michael stabbed me by my ankle and I whimpered in pain.

"Understood?" He got a hold of my cheeks.

I nodded and a tear slipped out of my eye. He then kissed my temple and said his 'I love you' which I was forced to say to him.

What the motherfucking bipolar fuck.

--------------------------------

Uhm.

I haven't updated in a while. sorry guys! my charger broke and I just recently got a new one. :)

Happy breeding, I mean, reading!

Bye baby cakes

-Angela x