Chapter: 1 Start off simple

I was actually in the Tour bus of Pierce The Veil. I was leaving my stuff here, in my bunk. I was nervous, they're a great band and well, they're pretty handsome, but hey, I'm just working here. Luckily, I had my own with a bathroom close. I know Tony from High School, part of the reason I'm here too. I got here like 5 minutes ago to unpack my stuff and leave them here for tomorrow.

I took a shower and changed clothes. I was going to get something to eat because I have to do a photo-shoot to PTV about the tour for the magazine and I had to take photos about them first.

I went out of the Tour bus and opened my car door, sit and started the engine. I had to eat something fast so I stopped at the nearest Mc Donalds. I went drive-thru. I ate all the food on my way to the studio.

I parked at the parking lot of the Magazine Building and went inside, stopped in front of the building and pressed the up button of the elevator and waited until it finally opened and I got in. My office is in the second floor. So I went there and picked up my work equipment from my desk.

I went out and got into the studio room. There was Jimmy my co-worker and my good friend.

-''Hey, they will be here soon, right?''

-"Yeah, they were in another shooting, for AP magazine I think.''

-"mmkay...  so, umm I still can't believe that."

-"what exactly?"

-"You're going to stay with Pierce The Veil as a tour manager, women.

and it's kind of weird for you being a girl. I can't believe they would allow that."

-"Yeah, me neither, but oh well, I love what I do and if got the offer from my dad, I'm not going to say no plus... we know Tony from years."

"It still kind of weird"

"I know,Thanks, don't worry... it's not like I'm gonna get... raped dude"

-he chuckled- "You never know"

"Yeah right, not funny Jim.

At that moment, the guys finally came in. I was nervous and excited to do my job at the same time.

They came to us with the General manager... my Dad.

-"Welcome guys, I'm the magazine editor, My name is Jim Richards but call me Jimmy."

I took a deep breathe.

-"Well, Hi, I'm Jess, I'll be doing the photo-shoot for you guys and well, I'll be your Tour manager."

-"Nice to meet you, I'm Vic"

-"I'm Mike"

-"JESS!" said Tony giving me a big hug

-"Hey, I'm Jaime." he said.

-"Nice to meet you all guys...  Well let's get started then."

The spotlight was on and the scenario was made, so they stood there. I was ready with my camera and took like 20 photos of the  whole band. In some of the photo they smiled, they stood serious and they acted like crazy, it was hilarious. It was time for individual photos. First was Vic. Vic smiled at the camera with his thumbs up plus a few more photos. "Great, now Mike" I said.  Mike stood the with neutral face and his drumsticks and then he sticks his tongue out. "Perfect, Thanks Mike, Tony you're in". Tony didn't do much, he's naturally kind of quiet and shy. "Nice Bro, Jaime is on" Jaime is kind of the funny guy, with his jokes and his spiky hair. He started smiling and then doing weird faces at the camera. "Great, Jaime"   "Do I look sexy?" he said -I chuckled-

"Indeed".

he smiled. The photo shoot was over.

I was packing back my camera and my other equipment. Jaime, Tony and Mike were talking and laughing about stuff with Jimmy. Vic wasn't there. I got out of the room. I saw Vic at the end of the hallway. He was staring out the window and I approached.

-"Um, are you Okay?" I asked

-"Yeah, just a little tired" he said staring back at me with a smile.

I smiled back "I noticed"

-"So.. you're our new tour manager huh?

-"Yeah, my dad found me pretty responsible to do this job."

-"That's awesome"

-"I'm still kind of nervous tho."

-"Don't worry, I'll make you feel like home" He smiled again. I stood quiet and half smiled.

I went back to say goodbye with Vic by my side. I said Goodbye to the rest of the band and to my dad.

-The tour bus will be at your apartment at 8 am since you already have your stuff here. we start the tour in L.A .

                                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I went back home (my apartment) to get a rest and edit some photos.

Tomorrow is the day that the tour starts.