You're Just a Lost Boy

Seventeen year old Anna Jameson believes she's grown up. But in reality she is still a child, that never learned how to be a child before growing up, she hasn't learnt the reality and lessons of life. Having her scrappy foster parents to raise her, never letting her have any friends she is all alone trying to make the best of the life she lives in and stay out of foster care. You could say she's lost.

Sixteen year old Peter Pan lives in a world where there is no growing up. He still believes he's a child, he has no reality he's just living in a fantasy, a fantasy called Neverland. He is living with the lost boys creating a path of fun and adventure.

What happens when a strict, uptight teenager meets a loose, easy going boy?

Join Anna in her adventures of learning how to be a child again. Learning to grow up in a world where there's no growing up.

I don't know if this applies to you but if you have read Peter Pan fan fictions. They are all Robby Kay. Not actually JM Barrie's Peter Pan, the one we all grew up with.

This fan fiction is all about learning to grow up. I'm writing this for the people who never grew with a childhood and had to fend for themselves. I doubt anyone has had to do this but I'm writing this for you. I want this story to reflect the real Peter Pan, the one you watched in the movies and read about. I don't want to romanticize it too much.

This should be adventurous and quirky, that's it.

Much love,

Haley <3