Part 1

~ Himchan pov. ~

     It was your everyday thing, well I guess you can call it 'my' everyday thing but I believe every girl love shopping am I right ladies. Well I guess you would find it strange me being a male and all but who care I love shopping. It's like my morning coffee. If I don't shop I just don't feel right.

     I squealed at the feeling of someone wrapping their arms around my waist coming to rest under my baby bump. Yes, I'm a man and yes am 4 months pregnant, I relax at the feeling of a kiss being pressed to the side of my neck.

     "Hey baby" he said gently rubbing my baby bump (which felt really relaxing and comforting) while resting his chin on my shoulder. "Hey Uppie, what's up?" I questioned as I start going through the rack of baby cloths once again. "Nothin' much just a hungry, how about you?" "Hmm...maybe just a little" I answered him as one of my hands move to be placed on top of his hand which was still gently rubbing my baby bump. "Ok then, lets go!" He said excitingly grabbing my hand interwinding our fingers together as he dragged me out of the store and to the food court area.

yes, we are at the mall

     We stopped in the middle of the area looking around to see our options. "What's the little one want to eat...hmm?" He questioned as he back hugs me placing his hands on my hips using his thumbs rub little circles on them as he rested his chin on my shoulder after kissing my cheek.

     I giggled, placing my index finger on my pouting lips looking cute as I think. "I think....ummm how about some subway?"
.
.
.
.

Ok so this is the fist chapter I know it sucks but hey it's my first story. I hope you all support and help me because I'm open to suggestions. ok also I am starting to write fanfics because one of my friend from middle school said that when I would tell her stories that i would make up for her as she would give me the idols. She said that they were really good and I'd give her chills from the stories so one day she told me that I should write them so here I am. Once again thank you all.