Chapter 1

I'm a 19 year old girl that's going out with an amazing, hot, sexy, badass guy named Levi Ackerman. He works in an office at the Ackerman's. He's the owner and is very bossy with his employers. The one person I hate is his secretary. Ral. Petra Ral. She's always bitchy when I come to visit my boyfriend soon to be my husband. She would flirt with him while I'm there but Levi would tell me that he'll only love me and me only. I would smile and give him kisses.

Right now I was driving to his office. I usually go about two hours later but today I wanted to surprise him by tell him something very special. I parked outside a block away from the building. I got out the car and walked to the entrance, waving at Armin. He waved back and let me past "can't wait to see his face when I tell him the news." I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled, pushing the button to go up. Once up there and the doors open I didn't see Petra "probably went to get my baby some tea" I walked to Levi's office. I was about to open the door when "Levi~" I froze and my heart stopped "Shh~ someone might hear babe~" I heard Levi say and I opened the door to see something so horrible Petra against the wall and Levi inside of her. He groaned and was about to yell but when he saw me his eyes widen "baby. Wh-what are you doing here. You shouldn't be here." My tears piled up and went down my cheek. Petra kissed his neck while looking at me "leave her alone. You said you loved me more than her. Remember~" she said while bouncing up and down from his dick. I cried more and took off the ring and slammed it on the floor, shattering the rose pink diamond into pieces. I ran away and bumped into Eren and apologize, continuing to run away. 'I'm such a fool to love some like him. How long has he been doing his. HOW LONG!!' I pushed the button and it opened "(Y/N)!! WAIT!!" I heard Levi yell for me but I walked in the elevator "(y/n)!" I saw him I pushed the 1st floor. He turned to my direction and rushed to me "Wait!" The doors closed and it started going down. I wiped my tears for them to go away but they just kept coming out. When I was at the bottom and the doors opened, I walked out and stumbled to the door "(y/n)? You okay" I heard Armin said "uh. Yahh" I said without looking at him and walked out. I rushed to my car and unlocked it, getting in and starting it. I drive back home so I could pack all my thing and leave the house "I hate you....I hate you...I hate you! I hate you!! I HATE YOU!!!!" I drive a bit faster not caring what would happen. I cried heavily. I parked in front of the house, I got out and walked in, looking for my bag. Once found I started packing my clothes and what were mine and needed. I heard the front door open and heard footsteps "(y/n). Are you here?!" I heard Levi and tried to hurry up. 'Please go away!' I thought while getting my toothbrush and shampoos. "(Y/n). Please" he walked in the bathroom and begged. I walked past by him not wanting to touch him "get away from me and leave me alone! I don't want to see you any more!!" I closed my bag and walked out the room with my bag and left the pictures with him "it's not what it looked like baby. I can explain." I stopped and turned back to look at him "Explain to me then. Explain to me why your fucken dick was inside of her and you having a good time huh!! What was it you said oh 'shh someone might hear babe~' it looked like you guys have been fucking for quiet some time now and you didn't bother stopping even when you knew you were going to get married with me in a few weeks!! God! Who stupid can I be to fall in love with someone like you. To think......" I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it "you were going to be happy when I told you I was having your baby." I looked at him "Guess you wouldn't care cause you prefer to have a baby with her instead!!" I turned back around and walked out the house and opened the trunk of the car "(y-y/n). Your having our baby..." he said while following and while trying to touch my stomach and tears streaming down his face "why...why didn't you tell me earlier. We cou-" I cut him off by slapping him hard "As if you'd care!! Your never going to see this baby. I'm going to raise my baby alone without your filthy money. I'll work my ass off to buy everything for MY baby!!" I cried more and slammed the trunk close "you can have the house to yourself and your new girl." I through my house keys at him "You guys can fuck all you want in there and I won't need none of those pictures any more since there useless to you and make new ones with your secretary" I opened the car door and got in "and also..don't bother come looking for me. Not that you would" I closed the door and started the car. I didn't bother looking at him one more time, I couldn't look at him anymore 'where am I suppose to live now' I though and drove off. I got my phone and called a close friend 'please pick up' I thought after two rings he answered "hello. (Y/n). How are you doing what happened? Why were you crying?" I sniffled. When I was about to say something CRASH!

Levi's POV
'What am I going to do now. She's pregnant with our baby and left me.' I started panicking. I was shaking and crying a lot 'she's the only who's made me feel love for once.' I saw her leave out of my sight when I was about to turn I heard a crash. I froze and my eyes widen and I turn back around and ran to were it came from 'please don't let it be her' but I had this strong feeling it was her. Once i got there my eyes widen. A truck had crashed the car (y/n) was in. I ran to the car. I looked at her and she was bleeding from her forehead and had something in her stomach "No!No!No!No!No!No!" I heard the ambulance coming and I tried pulling her out of the car "come on" I grunted and took her out, holding her close to me. I heard muffled talking and I looked at her hand. I picked it up "hello" I said shakily "Levi! What happened! Where's (y/n)!? What did you do to her!!" I looked down at her and cried more "she...she got in a c-car accident" I cried more "WHAT!! IM ON MY WAY!!" He hang up and I saw the paramedics coming and taking her away "mister can you tell us what happened here" I stayed where I was shaking "mister please tell us who this girl is? And what is she to you" I didn't bother looking up at them "my.....fiancé" I mumbled and blacked out.