Chapter 3

I looked at her, she was awake. She's finally awake! I stood up and rushed to the door yelling for Hanji to come. Hanji rushed in and checked up on her. "How are you feeling? What do you feel right now? Tired? Weak? Hungry?" Hanji was asking question after question and (y/n) just sat there thinking, her eyes looking dull. She put her hand on her stomach "where's my baby?" she said quietly. She was there for a while trying to think, then she started to cry "where my baby!" She started looking everywhere. I rushed to her and hugged her tightly while she struggled "WHERES MY BABY!!" She gripped onto me tightly. She gripped onto my shirt "(y/n) I'm....sorry" I whispered and she got quiet. Her monitor was the only thing that was heard. "My baby" she whispered back and cried more harder on my shoulder "I'm sorry for your baby" I looked at Hanji and she nodded back.

Hanji's POV
I walked out the hospital and went to Levi's house. I haven't seen him since....he last came which was a year ago. Honestly how can he be anymore stupider. I got there in a few minutes and I knocked on the door "fuck off petra!!!" I heard him yell "it's Hanji" I said and heard footsteps and the door opened. I looked at Levi, he had messy hair, messy clothes and smelled like....beer "what are you doing here?" I walked past by him and his house was a mess "god Levi. What have you done with your life" I looked around "answer my god damn question first and shut up!" I looked at him "you messed up big time didn't you...but I just came to tell you that...she has awoken. The first thing she remembers is her baby. Eren told her about her baby and she started freaking out. Honestly...what made you want to to cheat on someone so sweet and kind like her"

"Because she didn't want to sleep with me, she said that she couldn't cause her stomach was hurting or that she wasn't in the mood. So that's why I started having sex with Petra for like a month or so but when she said she was pregnant that day I knew I realized what I did was a mistake. Ever since I lost her I couldn't find my way though this madness inside me. She kept me sane but now without her and knowing I had caused our baby to die, I can't live with myself" he was sobbing and fell on his knees "I don't know what to do anymore. Once she's made her mind she never goes back to it. I lost her forever and now she won't be the mother she wanted to be" I walked up to him and sat next to him. I didn't say anything 'till he's done talking "you know" he sniffles and leans against the wall "I see how she looks at the kids at the park and couples with babies. The way she'd talk to little kids" he smiled and cried more while continuing to talk "that night I decided I'd give her what she wanted, But then when she started giving attitude a few weeks later to why I came home late and why didn't I get her what she wanted. It started to become a pain in the ass. I wouldn't go home after work 'til she was asleep. Knowing her she wouldn't stay up all night. Then I'd leave to work early before she woke up and starts screaming at me. But I still loved her I really did but now" he looked up and clinched his fist "I killed the baby and now she's out of my life. She won't forgive me for what I've done." The story he told me is very hurtful in the way he says it. He really did love her and changed him in a way "I just miss her Hanji. But she doesn't miss me anymore" I sighed and got up "go shower" he looked at me confused "go shower. I'll take you to go see her and talk to her" he got up and hugged me tightly "thank you. Thank you Hanji" he rushed to the bathroom but bumped into some things and tripped a few time while doing so "now." I looked around the house "to clean this place up" I lifted up my sleeves and started cleaning.

-time skip-

After I was done cleaning and he finished showering we went to go see (y/n). He looked nervous and scared to see her "calm down man. It's not like you to be like this" he took a deep breath and let it out "I'm sorry. I just haven't seen her in over a year you know" he had his hair tied up cause he had let it grow but he still has his undercut. "What if she doesn't talk to me and Eren is there and...and" I rolled my eyes and parked. I got out and opened the door for Levi and took him out. While he kept mumbling gibberish "god help him" I said under my breath and got inside the hospital and went to (y/n)'s room.

"Levi...Levi! were here" I snapped him out of his talking and he looked at the door. "I-I can't do this" he said as he tired walking away "Levi stop acting up and get in there" I opened the door and smiled at (y/n) and Eren "you have a visitor (y/n)" I pulled Levi in. Eren frowned and (y/n) looked at him with her still dull eyes. Eren got in front of (y/n) "who are you?"

(Y/N)'s POV
I looked at this raven with his hair tied up and was short but I'm guessing he was taller than me. Since I woke up i didn't remember what happened before the crash but he looked familiar. I looked at him some more but the more I looked at him the more my head started to hurt "it me Levi. Don't you remember me?" I closed my eyes and his name was also familiar 'Why is it so familiar?'

"I know what I've done was wrong and hurtful and unforgiving....but what I know is I love you, that day you saw me with Petra it was going to be the last time I was going to have se-"

I opened my eyes "what are you talking about? Who's Petra?" He looked at me in shock "what do you mean what I'm talking about" he looked at the doctor "does she not remember? Did she forget?" She took him out and the door, closing it. I looked at Eren and he was just looking at the door "who's that Eren?"

Levi's POV
"Levi. It looks like she lost part of her memory. She doesn't know who I am, you or Petra so far. She only remembers Eren I don't know why tho." I looked down and clenched my fist "just give her time. It's best she doesn't remember about what happened." She patted my shoulder and walked away "try to get close to her now that she forgot" with that Hanji turned to a corner and was gone. I stood there for a while debating if I should go in or just leave 'this is your chance now to get close to her again' part of his mind said "shut up. I know that" I mumbled the last part.