One

Alix
I'm a historian. That means trying to find all the information I can get so people can learn.

The problem is that I have a ton of information from the years 2000-2015, but I cannot find any data what so ever for 2016.

Did it even exist? It had to!

It's only the first day I'm studying this, I still have a long time.

Maybe I should just go to bed

That's what I do, just perks of working at home.

The next morning, I bring my coffee over to my work station and research.

I get somewhere, I mean I find like two tumblr posts from that year.

What even IS tumblr? Guess I'm researching that too!

Tumblr is a weird social media website where people fangirl over TV shows, books, youtubers. And also there's a 'hipster' side to it where people post art and things.

Weird.

Okay, so the only data I've collected is that 2016 was the year Donald Trump was elected president, because of a tumblr post.

Hours later, I hear a weird noise outside my apartment building.

Should I go and investigate it?
My instincts say yes.

Cautiously opening the door, I see a girl with brown hair, fading into blond hair. She's wearing white converse, black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Who are you?" I ask, confused.

"I'm Katelyn, and I'm here from the year 2016!" She says.

"Wait, you're serious right? So 2016 did happen?" I ask, completely confused.

"Yes, and I had a feeling somebody was going to need help with this, so I may or may not have invented my own time machine and yeah."

"Okay, well would you like to come inside for a cup of coffee?"
"Sure!" She says, and I lead her into my research area by the kitchen.

A few minutes later, we're sat talking.

"Tomorrow morning, we will start on lessons on the year 2016." She says, obviously excited.

Another new book! I have so many ideas already, next chapter will be up later today or tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Awaits With Dataजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें