Sixteen

Y/N:

"What's up Finn?" I heard him say. I pulled away quickly. Finn was staring at me still. And I realized who I just made eye contact with.

Jack Dylan Grazer.

"Uh- H-hi. Hiiii. My n-names-" I stammered. Dammit. (See what I DID THERE?!?!!)

"Y/N L/N. I know. Nice to meet you." He put his hand out.

Being the uncivilized person I am, I just stared at his hand. Finn chuckled a little and grabbed my hand. He made me shake Jack's hand and there I was.. still stammering.

"We um need to talk Finn.." Jack brought his attention back to Finn.

I could hear Finn sigh. "Can't it wait?" 

Jack just shook his head.

I felt Finn press his lips to my cheek and then walk away.

Before he walked off I heard him whisper in my ear:

"Don't go anywhere."

-Finn's POV-

"Okay Jack, what do you want?" I sighed once again and crossed my arms. I didn't usually act like this around any of my friends, but considering the fact that Jack has these weird ass mood changes and won't tell me what's wrong with him, I don't know what else to do.

He's definitely been different. Everytime I bring up Y/N, he automatically acts like an asshole and gives me this lame comment like,

"'You barely even know her.'" And Jack had just said the same exact thing.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jack? What do you have against her?" I said angrily.

"I don't know.. I just.. get a bad vibe.."

"What's that supposed to mean? What's the real reason, Jack??"

"I-I.. I ca-" He didn't finish that sentence.

I watched as he leaned in and kissed me.

A/N: 

Stay Bitchin'